Chapter 648

Chapter 648 Different Treatments in the Osmanthus Garden

“I was wrong. There are many places for admiring the flowers today. However, the best one is the Osmanthus Garden. It is now the time to admire the osmanthus flowers. Young Madam asked us to lead the noble guests there and set up a banquet there.” The old maidservant was stunned, but then she put on a natural smile and explained to Mo Xuetong while pointing at the pavilion.

“Then let’s go and take a look.” Princess Caifeng was intrigued and walked in that direction before Mo Xuetong could reply.

Mo Xuetong followed her slowly! As she walked while seeing the scenery, she lagged behind. Fortunately, she could still see Princess Caifeng occasionally appeared among the flowers and trees from a distance.

The Osmanthus Garden was also connected to this garden. After a few turns, Princess Caifeng saw a garden emitting a delicate fragrance. When they went through the door, they saw the words “Osmanthus Garden” high above the moon gate. The handwriting was elegant, with powerful strokes. At a glance, one could see the power of the strokes and the character style were extraordinary.

There were two beautiful maidservants guarding at the door. When they saw the old maidservant coming with Princess Caifeng, they hurried to greet the latter.

“Greetings, Your Highness. Would you like to rest here and admire the flowers first or go to our Young Madam first? Our Young Madam is in the garden ahead. You will arrive in a few steps.” The slender maidservant stepped forward, bowed to Princess Caifeng, and pointed to the right with a smile.

There was another courtyard over there, and it seemed to be much larger than the Osmanthus Garden.

According to what Princess Caifeng had thought when she came here, she would certainly stay here to see the flowers. She turned up her nose at the humble Marquess Mingguo’s wife. However, after arriving in the Qin Kingdom, she had been suppressed in all aspects and so many things had happened. Recently, Crown Prince Xieyue had warned her and she realized that Marquess Mingguo’s wife should not be taken lightly. Although she was a little reluctant in her heart, she still wore a smile on her face.

“Of course I’d love to see your Young Madam first. Lead the way!”

“Your Highness, Consort Xuan is behind us…” A maidservant beside her nudged her and motioned toward the back, hinting that Consort Xuan was behind them.

Since the two of them had entered the manor together, they should go to see the mistress together. So Princess Caifeng slowed down.

“Your Highness is of noble status, so you should go first. I will stay here, and when Consort Xuan comes later, I will lead her to chase after you.” The maidservant had a good tongue and smiled.

Princess Caifeng nodded in satisfaction when she heard the maidservant’s compliment. She no longer hesitated and turned to the side. One of the maidservants led the way while the other stayed where she was.

After a while, Mo Xuetong also appeared at the entrance of the Osmanthus Garden with her maidservants. When she saw the elegant large words above the door, she narrowed her eyes slightly and stopped at the door.

The maidservant walked up to welcome her with a smile. “Consort Xuan, please come in. The scenery here is great and it is a good place to enjoy the scenery. Our Young Madam has made some places for respected guests to have fun.”

Mo Xuetong pointed at the courtyard inside and asked meaningfully, “Has Princess Caifeng already entered?”

“Her Highness bumped into our Young Madam just now. After hearing that our Young Madam was going to invite the two princesses, she went there with interest. She asked me to tell My Lady that she will come back soon and asked My Lady to wait inside first,” the maidservant explained cleverly, and her words were flawless, as if that was true.