Chapter 641

Chapter 641 The Acting Auntie Qing

In her past life, many things were hidden in mists, and Mo Xuetong was the most important tragic person. There were countless people involved in it. Sometimes all those people seemed to have something to do with her, and sometimes none of them seemed to have anything to do with her. On the surface, Auntie Fang and Mo Xuemin were the ones who had caused her tragedy.

But how many things had happened behind the scenes? And how many people were involved in it?

As for the girl who died in the hands of her elder sister born of a concubine in the backyard, what a turbulent situation she once had faced beneath such a surface!

Fortunately, she would no longer grin and bear it, nor would she return good for evil. She would no longer allow herself to be blinded, and instead, she saw the truth through the phenomenon. Step by step, she would carefully deal with restless people and evil things.

Even though Mo Xuetong only had a few memories of Auntie Qing in her past life, that didn’t conflict with her being the key to something. Auntie Qing suddenly paid special attention to Mo Yufeng. Then, Mo Yufeng had “behaved good” for a while before he sneaked out.

Compared with Auntie Qing, a concubine who was not favored and could only stay in the inner courtyard, Mo Yufeng indeed had a great advantage. At least until now, Mo Yufeng was still the only son of his father. No matter whether his father cared about him or not, this fact could not be changed. That was to say, Mo Yufeng’s big mistake would be connected to his father.

As father and son, they were related by blood. There were some things that could not be explained clearly once they were related to it.

Mo Xuetong stunned for a moment, and could not help but feel a chill in her heart.

“Tong’er, what’s wrong?” Mo Huawen asked as he noticed that she looked weird.

Mo Xuetong touched her head as she explained vaguely, “Father, it’s nothing. I’m just a little tired.”

“Do you want to have a rest in the garden? There is still some time before lunch,” Mo Huawen stated with concern. His daughter had always been in poor health and he was very worried.

“Alright, Father. I’ll go to the Qingwei Garden to have a rest first.” Mo Xuetong nodded and stood up. She had wanted to go directly to the Peony Garden, but she changed her mind at this time. After saying goodbye to Mo Huawen, she brought people to the Qingwei Garden. It was rare for her to come here, so it would be good for her to have lunch with her father.

“Mo Yu, did you have a good relationship with Auntie Qing’s close maidservant?” Mo Xuetong asked Mo Yu who was standing beside her after thinking for a moment.

In the past, Mo Yu was very active in the manor. She had a smooth tongue and had a good relationship with some of the maidservants in the manor.

“My Lady, you must be referring to Nuanxiang. The two of us are indeed on good terms. She is my distant relation. Furthermore, we entered the manor in the same year. Our relationship is naturally a little different from others.” Hearing Mo Xuetong’s question, Mo Yu immediately understood and answered. “My Lady, do you want me to go and take a look at Nuanxiang and have a chat with her?”

Mo Xuetong burst into laughter when she saw how smart Mo Yu was. She nodded and asked, “Do you want to have a chat with her?”

“Yes. We haven’t seen each other for a long time. We used to have such a good relationship. Now that we could only meet occasionally, we have to have a chat.” Mo Yu nodded in a serious manner. It was so rare to see her looking serious that Mo Lan and the others could not help but scold her with a smile.