Chapter 707

Chapter 707 Inquire about the Painting, then Visit the Qin Manor again

“Or perhaps, a mother missed her daughters and thus she drew all her three daughters on the same picture to express her feelings of missing.” Feng Yuran smiled slightly and reached out to hold Mo Xuetong tightly in his arms. There was a hint of thought at the corners of his lips. He glanced at the painting on the table with a trace of ridicule in his voice.

“Your mother was painted in such details. Such an expression was drawn in such a detailed way. One was unable to draw it without seeing her in person.”

His words immediately made Mo Xuetong’s suspicions, which had lasted for many days, collapse. Mo Xuetong was stunned. She turned around in his arms hurriedly and asked anxiously, “Do you really think that only the one who had seen her could draw such an expression?”

As she spoke, her voice trembled a little because she was too anxious.

She had a feeling. No, she always had a feeling. However, she did not believe that it was Feng Yuran who said it. She only felt that there was a possibility.

“The lines of your mother’s face are extremely delicate. It was more like an expression that could only be discerned by a close examination. And Aunt’s profile is also very vivid. There is no pause between the lines, as if she really showed her profile to others,” Feng Yuran answered as his handsome face showed a little affection.

The profile? The Princess Royal had left a profile. When did the painter see only one profile of her? Besides, the painter was so skilled in drawing it, as if he or she had seen it more than once. The painter had drawn it many times so that he or she was able to finish it in one stroke, without even a single pause.

From the whole painting, it could be seen that the painter’s skill was not bad. However, the painter was not a master in drawing, and some of the techniques were not skillful enough. But she was so proficient in painting of the three girls. If he or she had not watched them carefully or painted them over and over again, how could the painter draw them so skillfully and delicately?

As Feng Yuran noticed that Mo Xuetong was stunned, a cold glint flashed in his eyes. However, he hid it behind his handsome smile.

“If you have questions, go and ask if the situation is the same as what I thought.”

“I… I…” Mo Xuetong took a deep breath, but did not know what she should say. She only felt as if he had figured something out, and then he didn’t. She felt a dull pain in her heart. She could not tell what it felt like. She stretched out her trembling hands and wrapped her arms around Feng Yuran’s slender waist, burying her head deeply in his embrace.

As if only surrounded by his faint body odor, her heart became warm and she just got vigor.

“No matter what you want to do, remember, I have always been on your side. Don’t be afraid.” Feng Yuran smiled slightly and reached out to rub her head. “No matter what happens, you must remember that I will definitely come to your side and face it with you.”

Even though he said the latter sentence in a smiling voice, Mo Xuetong felt that he was unusually serious. Feng Yuran rarely was so strict. However, because of the feeling of him standing on her side wholeheartedly, she became tender. She did not know what to ask.

Yes, no matter when, no matter what to face, as long as he was by her side and faced it with her, she did not have to be afraid. Sometimes, the truth was hard for her to accept, but fortunately, she still had him!

She closed her eyes slightly, blinked her long eyelashes and buried her head deeper in his arms to absorb power from him. Whether for him or for herself, she could not be defeated. As for the truth, she originally did not want to go too deep into it, and could pretend that there was nothing.