Chapter 692

Chapter 692 Exposed, the Sixth Princess’s Plan

“Third brother, it’s really not me. How could I want to hurt Third sister-in-law? Third brother, don’t I know how important this child is to you? How could I help others hurt Third sister-in-law?” The Sixth Princess stood straight hurriedly and tried to defend herself. Her body was on the verge of collapse and her eyes were brimming with tears. She looked pitiful.

With such a delicate look and her current behavior, it was really hard to believe that the person in front of them was really a cruel and merciless woman.

It was even harder to believe that she was behind the scenes of today’s series of events.

The whole thing seemed to have nothing to do with her, no matter if it was Ling Mingyan, You Yue’e, or even Mo Xuetong. However, because of someone else behind the scenes, things became complicated and changed a little bit. And the Sixth Princess appeared in front of everyone just like that.

“Feng Xuehe, thank you very much for your medicine today. Come to think of it, you are really His Highness’s younger sister. If it weren’t for your medicine, how could I not be able to keep my child? How could it end up like this? How could I possibly be so miserable? Feng Xuehe, give back my child’s life.” You Yue’e’s eyes were red and swollen, and there was a trace of tear in the corners of her eyes. She stared at the Sixth Princess in despair. Her eyes were bloodthirsty as she stared at the Sixth Princess’s face.

How could she not hate the Sixth Princess?

Her child was gone, and so was her reputation. She didn’t even know why she lived. Her misfortune almost came in a sudden, which made her nearly collapse.

The Sixth Princess had never seen You Yue’e like this. Even though the Sixth Princess had already made up her mind to refuse to admit it, she felt cold as she was stared at coldly by You Yue’e’s sinister eyes. She could not help but lean to the side and said sadly, “Third sister-in-law, why don’t you understand what I said? I really didn’t give you that medicine. It was Hu Qianyue who framed me. She said that on purpose. His Excellency knows that Hu Qianyue once stopped me and almost trapped me and His Excellency in it.”

At this time, there were no outsiders, and the Sixth Princess did not avoid them. She looked at You Yuecheng as she spoke, seeking his support. You Yuecheng was also there that day. He also saw the confrontation between Hu Qianyue and her, so it was normal for Hu Qianyue to plot against her.

“Oh, it turns out that you were fighting against Hu Qianyue. I thought it was Princess Caifeng. So you hurt the child in my belly. You clearly know that the fragrance on the cloth is not good for me, but you still gave it to me and let my people hold it and stand beside me all the time. It’s also for you to fight against others.”

You Yue’e clenched the corner of the quilt tightly. She had pulled out a few threads from the corner and she held them tightly in her palm. She felt pain in the palm, but no matter how painful it was, it could not compare to the pain in her heart. Her child had been destroyed by the fragrance in the cloth and the medicine in the pill.

If she hadn’t believed that the Sixth Princess would protect her, how could she have come to today’s banquet?

If she hadn’t trusted the Sixth Princess, how could she have accepted Princess Caifeng’s Cloud Fabric?

If it hadn’t been the palace maid of the Sixth Princess, how could she have swallowed the medicine?

Although the scent in the Cloud Fabric had faded, the physician of King Yan’s Manor could still sense an unusual fragrance. This kind of fragrance did no harm to ordinary people when they used it alone, but could hurt pregnant women. If they stayed in this kind of fragrance for a long time, pregnant women might have an abortion or give birth to a deformed baby.