Chapter 698

Chapter 698 The Sixth Princess’s Invitation

It was kind of a perfect ending.

All the evidence pointed to Hu Qianyue, and Hu Qianyue’s suicide was interpreted as an escape from punishment!

In addition to the Sixth Princess’s disfigured face and You Yue’e’s miscarriage, which were real harm, the result could be said to be beneficial to all aspects.

Ding General Manor did not have to bear the charge of having a vicious daughter!

There was no unwomanly daughter-in-law in Mingguo Manor.

Of course, there was no such a vicious and insidious Sixth Princess in the palace…

The several major forces had also received a perfect balance. As for some details, everyone had forgotten them “out of carelessness”. They looked as if no one could think of some aspects. Miss Hu Qianyue seemed to be a little magical and almost omnipotent.

With a flip of her hand, she was able to manipulate the consort and the princess in her hands!

Of course, no one would pay attention to these “details”.

Ling Mingyan had hurt the princess. Because of the Sixth Princess and Imperial Noble Consort Wen’s begging for mercy, she was sent to the temple and practiced abstinence from meat for half a year. No matter what, the Sixth Princess was really injured by Ling Mingyan. The Sixth Princess and Imperial Noble Consort Wen had been generous enough to give her such an end and even let her keep the position of Marquise Mingguo.

For this reason, Ding General Manor and Mingguo Manor prepared magnificent gifts and sent them to the palace to thank Imperial Noble Consort Wen and the Sixth Princess for their kindness.

For a time, Imperial Noble Consort Wen’s reputation was even better. In the past, it was only said that Imperial Noble Consort Wen was kind to the consort who caused her to have an abortion, but now this matter happened in front of everyone. The Sixth Princess was injured like this and her face was disfigured, but Imperial Noble Consort Wen was still so generous. She deserved to be called virtuous.

The Emperor trusted Imperial Noble Consort Wen even more. Now she was in charge of most of the affairs in the palace. Although Consort Su also took charge of some of the affairs in the palace, in fact, there were some things that she had to discuss with Imperial Noble Consort Wen. The Empress went out of the Buddha Hall that day and then went back. Imperial Noble Consort Wen seemed to replace her in the palace for a while.

However, since she didn’t have a son, all the forces didn’t pay attention to her!

As an imperial noble consort, she had neither a biological son nor an adopted son, and even her only daughter had been disfigured. She was really not worthy of attention. Even though she was at her peak now, it would only be for a while. To maintain her position, it would depend on her belly. Therefore, although Imperial Noble Consort Wen was extremely powerful in the palace, no one targeted her.

Even Consort Su, who had always been at odds with the Empress, was very polite to her. From time to time, she would come to her palace and send some medicinal herbs to the Sixth Princess. She seemed to want to be on good terms with Imperial Noble Consort Wen.

Mo Xuetong naturally did not care about what had happened in the palace. However, when Imperial Noble Consort Wen’s gift was sent to her, she had to care about it.

“What… what is this?” Mo Xuetong was referring to the letter she had pulled out from a piece of snow-white satin. It was folded very carefully and was very small, hidden in the snow-white satin. If she had not noticed that there was something different in a part of the snow-white satin, she would not have opened it and looked at it, nor would she have discovered that there was something else hidden in it.