Chapter 742 THE END (Part 3)

Chapter 742 The End (Part Three)

Looking at the confident Bai Yihao who had a smile in his eyes, Feng Yuran suddenly put on an enchanting smile. He squinted at him and asked, “Tong’er is smart. If she knew that it was your mother who poisoned her mother back then and the poison in Auntie Fang’s hands was left by your mother, what would you do?”

This was a fatal blow, and Bai Yihao hid it in his heart. He thought that no one would mention it!

The smile froze on Bai Yihao’s handsome face. For a moment, there was a hint of blood in the corner of his warm eye. He put away the smile on his lip corners and looked at Feng Yuran viciously. “You’re really funny. How could that poison have something to do with my mother?”

That was the topic he didn’t dare to mention. He even felt guilty and his heart was even twisted.

“It’s a strange poison, so it must have come from a strange place. There was no way for an ordinary concubine to get it. Even though Auntie Fang died in the residence, Tong’er has always suspected it. I heard that you once asked someone to tell them that you could help Tong’er’s mother get rid of the poison, but she had to go to the Yan Kingdom to get the antidote. At that time, Princess Shuanglan was already dead. If anyone else knew about it, it would definitely be you. Could you say that you didn’t know about it?”

A hint of pain flashed in Bai Yihao’s eyes. He held a white piece in his hand and looked at the piece falling into debris and powder. The debris and powder fell on the chessboard and covered half of it, making it snow-white and cold. He pushed the chessboard away and stood up. His beautiful eyes lost their usual gentleness and were full of coldness that couldn’t be suppressed. He said coldly to Feng Yuran, “You win!”

After finishing talking, he turned around and strode out.

He knew that; he knew it all along…

That was why he had never taken the engagement seriously. Perhaps, his mother had only wanted to punish her disobedient younger sister back then. However, she had not expected Mo Xuetong’s mother to be so stubborn that she refused to leave the Qin Kingdom even when she was about to die. In the end, the two sisters’ children became enemies. Then how could they get married?

It was him who didn’t give up. He wanted to have a try! He wanted to have her goodness and didn’t want to give up. So he did things that made her sad again and again. He had thought that he would make it up to her in the future. No matter what she wanted, he would satisfy her. But he didn’t expect that what happened in the past would slowly surface!

If the two of them, who were destined to be enemies, became husband and wife, what would Mo Xuetong do! As such, he had never mentioned what had happened back then; he had buried everything in his memory. He had secretly done something to push the Yu family to decline. He had been involved in Auntie Fang’s death and Mo Xuemin’s failure.

He just wanted to bury his mother’s association with her third aunt. He must not let her find out!

He could hide everything. He could…

But now he found that he failed…

Tong’er was so smart, so how could she not doubt it at all? If Tong’er knew the truth, the two of them would be enemies. Harming her mother made them sworn against each other. How would she deal with it…

If her mother hadn’t died because of the chronic poison, she would not have lived so hard afterwards. Later, he had investigated her past in Cloud City and found that she had a bad reputation in the city. It was Auntie Fang and Mdm Yu, who secretly manipulated it and ruined her reputation. She was thrown into the Qin family in Cloud City and lived under the shelter of others.