Chapter 684

Chapter 684 Tit for Tat. Each of Them Had Their Schemes

The two of them sat there and glared at each other. After a while, the Sixth Princess suppressed the anger again and slowly calmed down. She raised her eyebrows slightly and there was a strong chill in her eyes. She sneered and said, “Hu Qianyue, how dare you! Do you know that even though you’re going to marry my Third brother, you will only be a second consort? You will have to live in the Qin Kingdom. Is it good for you to irritate me?”

In the view of the Sixth Princess, Hu Qianyue was really crazy. And this woman’s craze was inexplicable! She attacked her hardly and looked at her like a cold viper, as if she was going to kill her as soon as she got a good chance. The Sixth Princess, who had a headache, became more and more annoyed.

Hu Qianyue didn’t want to be Feng Yulei’s second consort, and the Sixth Princess could see it. Maybe Hu Qianyue’s cousin, the Third Prince who was said to be wise and powerful, had an affair with her. But it had nothing to do with the Sixth Princess. Hu Qianyue didn’t want to stay in the Qin Kingdom, and she didn’t want to marry into the Southern Barbarian Lands either.

They could have been unified, and even cooperated with each other. However, according to the current situation, Hu Qianyue clearly regarded the Sixth Princess as her biggest enemy. The Sixth Princess did not think that she was so generous that she could treat the venomous snake-like girl, who had been keeping an eye on her all the time, as a partner.

“Sixth Princess, you think that you have been very careful. Unfortunately, no matter how careful you are, you are still exposed. How could the guard around my cousin appear by your side at this time? Even if my cousin really wants to get married to a princess from the Qin Kingdom, it is impossible for him to send someone to you directly. So, if the person who appeared there yesterday was not someone else in disguise, he has betrayed my cousin. In any case, this person can’t represent my cousin anymore.”

Hu Qianyue snorted and mocked, “You know so much about my cousin’s situation. I’m curious about the man you met in private. Could it be Marquess Mingguo?”

That day, she was so desperate that she spat out a few mouthfuls of blood before she returned to the manor. After that, she sobered up and immediately analyzed the situation roughly. Then, she asked the carriage to return. When she came to the entrance of the small alley, the Sixth Princess had already disappeared. She asked the two maidservants to inquire about it and found that it was just an ordinary pharmacy.

Knowing that even if she rushed over at that time, she couldn’t get any information. When she returned to the manor, she thought about it for almost all night and suddenly understood. People in the Qin Kingdom generally couldn’t know so much about her cousin, unless someone had been keeping an eye on the situation there. This person must have power and influence. Coupled with the abnormal behavior of the Sixth Princess, this person gradually emerged in Hu Qianyue’s mind.

Marquess Mingguo, You Yuecheng!

In every aspect, what happened to the Sixth Princess in Mingguo Manor had nothing to do with Marquess Mingguo. At most, the Sixth Princess had a crush on Marquess Mingguo and had sneaked into the room where he slept in with some means and caused those things.

It had nothing to do with Marquess Mingguo himself. Furthermore, Marquess Mingguo did not made it clear that he would be with the Sixth Princess. He had even left before the matter of the Sixth Princess was revealed. There could not be any hidden relationship between the two of them. However, Hu Qianyue always felt that things would not be so simple.

Why did the Sixth Princess believe that as long as people of Mingguo Manor recognized it, Marquess Mingguo would marry her, treat her well, and make her happy? She even did not care about her own status. According to the fact that the Sixth Princess ruined her own reputation at that time, Hu Qianyue had thought that even if she wanted to marry her cousin, she was not willing to be his concubine.