Chapter 716

Chapter 716 The Evidence, the Female Physician Inspected the Injuries

“Aunt, I was talking about you. The maidservant said… she said that Consort Xuan’s private letters were hidden in the gift sent to you. Did you… discover them?” Yu Siyan cast a glance at Mo Xuetong and mumbled, as if she was afraid. She mentioned the private letters again. Those people were sure that they were private letters.

“Private letters? What?” Mdm Yu looked confused.

“They are letters that Consort Xuan wrote to King Chu in private. Aunt, did you find them in the gift box? I heard that you used to ask people to sort out every family’s gifts, and some packing boxes would be opened.” Yu Siyan was secretly delighted, but she wore a puzzled look on her face. “Aunt, you will definitely prove that Consort Xuan is innocent, won’t you?”

“Siyan, what are you talking about? I don’t understand. What do you mean by ‘Consort Xuan’s letters’? I have never seen them. I have asked people to open the gifts sent by every manor, but I’ve never seen Her Lady’s letter. Did you make a mistake? As for innocence, Siyan, is it something that a girl like you can talk about?”

Mdm Yu explained in a daze and then rebuked the girl with a sullen expression on her face.

“Aunt, I…”

When Yu Siyan wanted to say something more, Mdm Yu grew furious. She glared at her and scolded, “Shut up! How could an unmarried daughter get involved in this kind of thing?”

“Younger Sister, it’s not Siyan’s fault. It’s Her Lady’s business…” Mdm Chen was already very angry when she found that Mdm Yu did not speak according to their plan. When she heard Mdm Yu scolding her daughter, she got mad. Turning around, she glared at Mdm Yu and sneered, “Younger Sister, what’s the point of blaming Siyan?”

“Oh, it’s my business. Then what do you mean by Madam Yu and Miss Yu making it a reversal of the order of host and guest again and again? Auntie Qing, do you want Madam Qin to tell you again that those so-called private letters are false?” Mo Xuetong sat up straight. At this point, the whole thing was on the table.

Yu Sirong had forged the letters between her and Feng Yuxuan in King Chu’s Manor and intended to reveal it. Unexpectedly, she had lost her life first. Her trusted servant had sent the letters to Mdm Yu and wanted the latter to help her get revenge. However, Mdm Yu did not dare to take them over and asked Yu Feng to get them.

After that, Auntie Qing ganged up with Mo Yufeng, and the young man pulled Yu Feng into King Ning’s camp. The few of them discussed it together and tried to use this to frame Mo Xuetong for having an affair with Feng Yuxuan so as to get them into trouble. How could Emperor Zongwen allow Feng Yuxuan to cuckold his favorite son after such a thing happened? So he would definitely punish Feng Yuxuan severely.

After being rejected by the Emperor, Feng Yuxuan might end up being imprisoned for life and would no longer have anything to do with the throne. As for Mo Xuetong, there was a possibility that she would be put to death by having her body dismembered!

It was a method to kill two birds with one stone. Not only would they take revenge for Auntie Fang and Yu Sirong, but they also could get rid of King Ning’s biggest rival, Feng Yuxuan. It could be said that they would make a great contribution to King Ning. As long as King Ning ascended the throne in the future, it was almost certain that Yu Feng would be the newly favored official of the Emperor. As for the Yu family’s daughter, Yu Siyan, who had always been left without anybody to care for, she would also be valued by King Ning.

She would definitely become one of King Ning’s concubines!

How could the people of the Yu Manor not be excited about such a prospect? They even made a desperate bet. As long as they killed Mo Xuetong this time and defeated King Chu, the kingdom would be the Yu Manor’s place in the future. As such, Yu Siyan had also highly requested to join in on their action. She had caused so much trouble merely because she wanted to enter Mo Xuetong’s inner room.