Chapter 694

Chapter 694 The Letter Left Behind by Hu Qianyue

“It’s you, isn’t it?” Princess Caifeng stood in the empty garden and looked coldly at Hu Qianyue, her eyes sinister.

“Your Highness, what are you talking about? I don’t understand!” A hint of a smile appeared on the corner of Hu Qianyue’s mouth, as if she really didn’t know what Princess Caifeng was saying.

“The fragrance of the Cloud Fabric and the pill that was given to Consort Yan, they were all set up by you, right?” Princess Caifeng was not stupid. Even a fool could tell that something was wrong when putting today’s events in context. Consort Yan had a miscarriage, and the Cloud Fabric could very well be the murder weapon.

And the person who had given the Cloud Fabric to others was none other than Princess Caifeng.

“Your Highness, you’re a bit of a wag. That Cloud Fabric was given to you by the Empress, and you have been carefully kept it in the box. How could I have the chance to do something to it? As for that pill, it has nothing to do with me either. Sixth Princess has admitted that it is her palace maid who has evil intentions. It’s none of my business.”

Hu Qianyue was in a good mood now. Although she hasn’t succeeded yet, at least the Sixth Princess couldn’t get a good end.

She had seen clearly from outside the crowd earlier that the Sixth Princess’s face had been disfigured. Ling Mingyan’s sharp nails slid down the corner of her eyes. She wondered if her eye was also damaged. This was truly a pleasant surprise.

“Hu Qianyue, why did you do this? Even if Third brother can’t marry the Sixth Princess, it has nothing to do with you. I heard that as soon as you left, Third brother had started preparing for the wedding ceremony. He was going to marry the Right Prime Minister’s daughter, Xu Ming’er. What you are doing now is to clear the way for Xu Ming’er. I really didn’t know it. I used to think that you were her enemy.”

Princess Caifeng said sarcastically and deliberately accented Xu Ming’er. Sure enough, she saw the jealousy and hatred on Hu Qianyue’s face that she could no longer hold back.

“So what if she can marry my cousin? My cousin won’t like her. It’s just a stopgap the time being.”

The Third Prince of the Southern Barbarian Lands was Hu Qianyue’s weakness. As long as someone mentioned that he was going to marry another woman, she could not control the hatred and anger in her heart. She just wanted to tear that woman into pieces. Her cousin should marry her. Her cousin said that only she had won his heart in this life. Her cousin could no longer like other women.

Princess Caifeng suddenly laughed when she heard that. She waved her hand and gestured for the maidservant beside her to submit a letter. Then, she handed the letter to Hu Qianyue. “Hu Qianyue, I really don’t know if you’re foolish or silly. Can’t you see that Third brother and Mother are just trying to fool you and the Hu family behind you? You won’t be able to go back for the rest of your life. Third brother doesn’t want to take you back to the Southern Barbarian Lands at all. Why are you still fighting for him?”

“What’s this?” Hu Qianyue stared at the letter. Her face suddenly turned pale, and her body trembled unconsciously.

“What is it? Haven’t you been aware of it? Look at the seal on it. It hasn’t been opened yet. After you read it, perhaps you will have a deep understanding of your own situation, so that you can know the next step better.” Princess Caifeng smiled coldly, turned around, and left with her maidservants.

Facing the building, Feng Yuran and Xieyue were sitting by the window. Since so many things had happened here, of course, Feng Yuran would not leave Mo Xuetong here. At this time, she should have arrived at their manor. Through the window, he squinted his pretty long and narrow eyes slightly, revealing a trace of coldness.