Chapter 668

Chapter 668 The Mysterious and Masterly Doctor

Feng Yuran really liked to see Mo Xuetong like this when he saw her bright and beautiful eyes and red cheeks, which made her look charming. However, he knew that she was really embarrassed and annoyed. He immediately stopped teasing her and took her to the couch. He held her in his arms with one hand and picked up the book she had thrown aside with the other. He flipped through it and his handsome eyes raised. “Tong’er, do you want to be a female doctor?”

The book that Mo Xuetong had casually flipped through was a medical book. When she was free, she would flip through it. This book was left to her by Bai Yihao in the past. There were some of his ideas written on it. It was much more precious than ordinary books. The explanation in the book was thorough and it also detailed several of the methods that Bai Yihao had understood.

Seeing that he didn’t mention the embarrassing topic just now, Mo Xuetong became normal and tried to get rid of his arms. She failed, so she just let him hold her and lazily leaned into his arms. She glanced at the book and said, “Can’t I read it if I don’t want to be a female doctor? I heard that there are a few great books in the palace. Take them out for me sometime.”

Feng Yuran reached out to flick the pages of the medical book, raised his eyebrows, and said evilly, “There were indeed a few precious unique books in the palace. But I don’t know where they have been after so many years. They seem to have disappeared. I wonder if someone likes medicine and took away those books.”

Mo Xuetong’s heart skipped a beat. She blinked her watery eyes, suddenly moved closer to him and asked, “Feng Yuran, tell me, do you know something?”

She didn’t intend to make puzzling remarks with him. This man was very sly, and it was rare for him to tell the truth in front of people. If she didn’t ask him directly, he would be willing to beat around the bush with her until she got lost.

“Hahaha…” Feng Yuran laughed out loud when he saw she pouted and looked adorable. He threw the book in his hand onto the ground, hugged Mo Xuetong with both hands and rolled on the pillow beside him. He put on an evil smile on his handsome face. He raised his pretty eyes and said, “Oh, Tong’er, what do you want to know?”

“Is there another person in the capital who has learned medicine, and his medical skill is not much inferior to Bai Yihao’s?” Mo Xuetong was a little dizzy because of his rolling. She pushed him hard, gritted her teeth and asked the question in her heart.

She had been suspecting that apart from Bai Yihao, there was another person who had learned medicine in the capital and had excellent medical skills. First, it was about Mo Xueqiong. Mo Xueqiong had been disfigured then and Feng Yulei did not like her. However, no matter what, she was a second consort of the royal family, and she was given to Feng Yulei by Emperor Zongwen as punishment.

As long as she behaved herself, Feng Yulei would not dare to vent his anger on her!

You Yue’e naturally knew about this as well! The Emperor had no family affairs, and the same could be said of the princes. There was a strong connection between the back courtyard and the court. You Yuecheng was clear about what happened to Feng Yulei and the fact that Mo Xuetong had been plotted against. How could You Yue’e not know that Mo Xueqiong had become her husband’s second consort because of the Emperor’s anger? How would she dare to really kill Mo Xueqiong and cause trouble?

Under such circumstances, it was impossible for Mo Xueqiong to put all her eggs in one basket.

She had framed Mo Xuetong, which meant that she would never appear as King Yan’s second consort in the future. Given Mo Xueqiong’s character, how could she be willing to live a life in the dark for the rest of her life? What was it that made her do this at all costs? Mo Xuetong thought over it and felt that she should analyze it from her appearance.