Chapter 672

Chapter 672 The Adventure in the Teahouse Next Door

While the Sixth Princess and Hu Qianyue were talking, Mo Xuetong happened to be under the window. There was nothing unusual, and the Sixth Princess was in a hurry to return to the palace at this time, which caused her to have no time to deal with these small details, but it did not mean that others did not think of these small details if the Sixth Princess had really met someone in private.

Mo Xuetong felt that the man must be You Yuecheng.

Given You Yuecheng’s character, no matter what the circumstances were, he would not allow himself to be in danger or in a disgraceful manner, just like what happened in Mingguo Manor. No matter in the beginning or later when the matter of the Sixth Princess was revealed, he was not implicated at all. What he did was go back to his room and lie down for a while after drinking too much.

As for who framed him and the Sixth Princess to be in the same room, or whether it was the Sixth Princess who did it herself, it had nothing to do with him. He just happened to be there, just like Mo Xuetong and the other madams, who were just set up by others and had become witnesses. The matter of the Sixth Princess had nothing to do with him.

Of course, Mo Xuetong did not believe that You Yuecheng was innocent.

When she saw the palace maid guarding the horse carriage, Mo Xuetong already knew that the person Ling Mingyan met the last time she went to the Fragrance House was the Sixth Princess. After that, You Yuecheng did not hesitate to ruin his reputation and appeared at the door of a private room on the second floor with a woman from a brothel. Mo Xuetong felt suspicious at that time.

No matter what You Yuecheng had done in the dark, it was impossible for him to act like this openly. It was as if he was trying to hide something. The woman had accessories from the palace. Mo Ye made a guess after tracking her. The palace maid whom she saw in Mingguo Manor was originally a lead palace maid, but she pretended to be a little palace maid. She could tell from the others who were trembling in fear in front of her.

A personal lead palace maid was left outside. Of course, her purpose was not to let others see her. After all, the palace maid had met Ling Mingyan that day. If she appeared in Mingguo Manor, she might be recognized by Ling Mingyan. Although Ling Mingyan had always been not smart and might not recognize her, the Sixth Princess was careful and would not take this risk.

Judging from this, it could be seen that the Sixth Princess had always been in contact with You Yuecheng!

It was very clear that the things that had happened in Mingguo Manor were planned by the Sixth Princess. Duchess Mingguo might have involved as well. After all, she was the most powerful person in the inner courtyard other than Ling Mingyan. It was not difficult for her to get a young or old maidservant to do something to hold Mo Xuetong.

As for the death of a nanny later, it was just to cut off the clues. Some rich and powerful families would do such things without any hesitation because it was better than involving them in it.

All kinds of signs showed that You Yuecheng was the most likely person to have something to do with the Six Princess. As the last time they failed, they fell back for another plan. It was most likely that the two of them would sit together and figure out what to do next.

If You Yuecheng really got involved, she would definitely notice the window above the Sixth Princess and Hu Qianyue when they were talking.

Next to the jade shop and upstairs was a teahouse. There were small private rooms by the window. The two shops, one above and one below, one on the left and one on the right, the two shopkeepers were naturally on good terms. There was a small door behind them, so it was convenient for them to go up and down. As the shopkeeper of the jade shop came up and asked for a private room, the shopkeeper of the teahouse immediately gave Mo Xuetong a private room. Mo Xuetong led Mo Lan and the others into the room.