Chapter 702

Chapter 702 The Cautious Nanny Qing

Mo Xuetong came out just in time. She boarded an inconspicuous horse carriage that had been parked by the side earlier. Then, her carriage went in the same direction as Concubine Yun’s carriage. The ordinary horse carriage that was painted with oil was not eye-catching at all, and looked exactly the same as the other horse carriages on the streets. Without a powerful family’s sign, no one knew that noble Consort Xuan was sitting inside.

Of course, Concubine Yun was also in the similar carriage today!

Concubine Yun’s horse carriage ran into another horse carriage on the streets. When the two horse carriages passed by each other, Mo Ye could see clearly from where she was sitting that the two people inside were taking a look at each other. Concubine Yun, who was dressed as a maidservant, looked happy and waved at the person in the other horse carriage.

The people in the carriage did not ask her carriage to stop. She seemed to only say something to Concubine Yun before the two carriages separated and headed in the opposite direction.

“My Lady, which carriage shall we keep an eye on now?” Mo Ye asked anxiously when she saw that the two horse carriages parted ways.

“Keep an eye on the carriage of King Ning’s Manor according to the original plan.” Mo Xuetong thought for a moment and looked up deeply at the carriage passing by her own carriage. There was an old maidservant sitting in the carriage, and Mo Xuetong could not see her clearly.

“Yes.” Mo Ye nodded and understood.

It was unforeseen to see Concubine Yun outside the Mo Manor. Since it was unforeseen, it was not proper for them to change their previous plan. Mo Ye was a secret guard, so she naturally knew that changing their plan in a hurry would not benefit them. Moreover, it would cause them to be in a flurry. Just now, she was flustered because of the appearance of more than one enemy.

As she thought that as a secret guard who had been groomed in this aspect since she was young, her performance was inferior to that of Mo Xuetong who was younger than her and looked even weaker, she admired Mo Xuetong even more. Her expression grew even more respectful to Mo Xuetong. The things that Consort Xuan had done had all been considered carefully. By contrast, she appeared a little more impetuous.

The carriage turned around lightly and naturally and slowly followed the carriage ahead, along the road they had come from. The carriage ahead slowed down several times, and their carriage still moved forward slowly and steadily. Only then did the people in the carriage from King Ning’s Manor remove their doubts and get back on track.

Mo Xuetong’s horse carriage stopped at Fragrance House. Mo Lan put a curtained hat on her head and a little maidservant helped her off the horse carriage. The coachman stood by the side, curtsied respectfully, and then still waited by the horse carriage!

Mo Xuetong entered the shop naturally. As the shop had already received the message, the waiter who was waiting there hurried over happily when he saw Mo Xuetong coming. “Welcome, madam, have you made a reservation? If you haven’t, we still have private rooms upstairs. There are only a few rooms left.”

“Our madam has already made a reservation,” the maidservant replied cleverly.

“Madam, please come upstairs.” The waiter put a towel on his shoulder and quickly led Mo Xuetong upstairs with a smile.

The carriage of King Ning’s Manor also arrived. The person in the carriage saw that the carriage stopped in front of them, and that a madam came down with only a little maidservant. As the madam was dressed in bright clothes, her clothes were not gorgeous. She should be the madam of an ordinary family instead of a big shot. Nanny Qing, who was sitting in the carriage, breathed a sigh of relief.