Chapter 671

Chapter 671 The Back Door of the Pharmacy, a Clue to the Past

After the Sixth Princess got out of the way, Hu Qianyue clearly saw the back door. At this time, a person came out from the back door. The person was definitely no stranger to her because that person was her cousin’s guard, his personal guard. She had seen him countless times.

She had seen her cousin’s personal guard here. Did it mean that her cousin was about to arrive, or that her cousin had already arrived? However, either case was different from the information she had received. The news of Hu Qianyue got came from General Hu. If it was really fake news, it meant that the Empress and the Third Prince had deliberately given her father a false message.

Why did they give a fake message to her father? The meaning behind it was enough to make Hu Qianyue’s heart ache.

Since she was a child, her father and her aunt, the Empress, had told her that she would be with her cousin in the future, and that she would definitely be his wife. Her cousin had been very kind to her since childhood. No matter what food or stuff he got, he would give her, and it was the same for her. They grew up together, and as she grew older, her cousin treated her better and better.

She could even clearly feel the affection in her cousin’s eyes. No matter how many women were present, her cousin would always see her at first sight, so Hu Qianyue was very satisfied. Although she knew that other women also wanted to be the Third Prince’s wife, she believed that her cousin would definitely give her this position.

Then, she was ordered by her aunt, the Empress, to come to the Qin Kingdom with Princess Caifeng and spread the poison in the South Pearl necklace at the right time. Crown Prince Xieyue, who led the team, would not get a good result. At that time, she would add fuel to the fire and mix up the water. Then, the possibility of Crown Prince Xieyue returning to the Southern Barbarian Lands would be gone.

This matter was very dangerous. On the one hand, Crown Prince Xieyue was a smart person. Now that he could still hold the position of Crown Prince when the Empress was in charge of the imperial harem, his ability was unquestionable. On the other hand, the situation in the Qin Kingdom was unclear. No one knew what would happen later. Only a resourceful person could deal with all kinds of emergencies. This person still needed to follow Princess Caifeng, not Crown Prince Xieyue.

The Empress picked over and over again and thought that Hu Qianyue was the most suitable one. So she talked to Hu Qianyue and repeatedly promised that she would marry the Third Prince when she returned to the Southern Barbarian Lands. From then on, she would be the legal Third Prince’s wife and be together with her cousin forever.

The Empress sounded sincere and the Third Prince looked worried. Hu Qianyue thought that he was worried about her. She felt sweet in her heart and agreed without thinking too much.

General Hu had opposed Hu Qianyue to go to the Qin Kingdom with the envoys, but he couldn’t resist his daughter’s repeated requests.

As she thought that her cousin only cared about her, it was reasonable for her to make some effort for his big career. Even if it was dangerous, she was not afraid. She had already thought of a way to deal with all kinds of dangers. At worst, she could sneak back. However, things went beyond her expectations.

First, Princess Caifeng and King Yan had an affair in private. Then, Crown Prince Xieyue pushed her in front of others. Then, the Emperor of the Qin Kingdom took advantage of the situation and gave her to King Yan as a co-wife. Later, Crown Prince Xieyue was supposed to be the one who would marry one of the Qin Kingdom’s princesses, but in the end, it was her cousin. And her cousin would welcome the Sixth Princess personally.