Chapter 731

Chapter 731 Startled to Hear about the Yuxiao Flower Again

Mo Xuetong had no idea what the Lan family was up to. At this moment, she was interrogating Qing Zhu in the room. She had just taken the medicine and was a little sleepy. She would usually have a nap at this time. However, today’s uninvited guests had forced her to break her habits. Mo Xuetong felt uncomfortable when she imagined that such a peaceful life could never return.

Wearing a gentle smile on her face, Mo Xuetong went straight to the point. “Qing Zhu, Minister of Public Works doesn’t side with your Crown Prince, does he? If he is up to something, just tell me.”

She was already very upset as she was taken to the Yan Kingdom. Mo Xuetong did not want to continue playing the game with Bai Yihao anymore. She knew that it would not be that simple when Bai Yihao had her display the new identity so perfectly. Every step was perfect; there were plots and schemes within his plots and schemes. How could he allow others to see through his plans?

While he plotted against her, he had also schemed against someone else. It was in line with his nature.

Others would never be able to see through his mind!

“His Highness said that you don’t have to worry about it. You just need to pretend when the people of the Lan family come. As for the details, he would take action by himself, so you don’t have to worry about it. You just take care of yourself.” Qing Zhu put the medicine bowl in her hand on the table heavily. Her face became a little gloomy, and her words were a little harsh.

Mo Xuetong found Qing Zhu’s reaction interesting. They had gotten along with each other for a while. Generally speaking, Qing Zhu was not a lovable girl, especially when she looked at Mo Xuetong with hostility. Fortunately, she only defied Mo Xuetong from time to time. However, as the two got along with each other, Mo Xuetong found that Qing Zhu was not bad-tempered. She was just too protective of Bai Yihao. She hated any behavior that did harm to Bai Yihao.

Mo Xuetong came to an interesting conclusion: The more unfavorable one thing was to Bai Yihao, the angrier Qing Zhu became. Seeing that Qing Zhu rattled the bowl in anger, she knew that it was very unfavorable to Bai Yihao. Mo Xuetong’s eyes spontaneously lit up and a smile slowly appeared on her lips. She did not want to meddle in this matter at first, but now she suddenly had an idea.

“If Minister of Public Works of the Lan family comes again, what should we do?”

“Don’t act rashly these days. The Lan family has bad intentions. His Highness has been out on business these days and will come back in a few days. You can just stay here peacefully, but don’t make trouble.” Qing Zhu was in a bad mood. Thinking that Bai Yihao made such a plan for the woman in front of her, she felt that it was not worth it. There were so many women in the palace, who had a crush on him, but why didn’t he see it? Why did he come to the Qin Kingdom and take a married woman back?

He even tried his best to treat her illness and find the medicine, but the woman didn’t appreciate his kindness. How could Qing Zhu not feel wronged for him?

“Bai Yihao has gone out?” Mo Xuetong was stunned as she really did not know about it.

Seeing Mo Xuetong’s careless look, Qing Zhu said grumpily, “Of course you don’t know. His Highness has tried his best to get the herbs for the antidote for you. This time, he went out for your medicine.”

“I’m so grateful to my cousin. He asked you to come all the way there to kidnap me and tried his best to help me get rid of the poison. It’s a blessing to have a cousin like him!” Mo Xuetong’s words sounded sincere, but Qing Zhu felt that her negligent and casual manner contained a hint of mockery. She grew furious, turned around suddenly and yelled at Mo Xuetong, with her hands on her hips.