Chapter 634

Chapter 634 Imperial Noble Consort Wen’s Old Secret

Now that Imperial Noble Consort Wen could not bribe the entire Imperial Institute of Medicine, it meant that she was really pregnant and lost a son. If it was true, Mo Xuetong could not understand that as a mother, how Imperial Noble Consort Wen could be so calm after losing her own child and even recover quickly. It was too unbelievable.

“There’s one more thing that you didn’t expect. Imperial Noble Consort Wen is very kind to Third brother.” Feng Yuran suddenly smiled mysteriously.

Imperial Noble Consort Wen was very kind to Feng Yulei?

“How did you know?” Something flashed through Mo Xuetong’s mind, but she failed to grasp it. Then she asked subconsciously.

“At that time, my mother was still alive, and I was only about five or six years old. My mother was favored by Father, and Father loved me very much. I was lawless and, stirred up stuff with others. I especially liked to hide in some deserted places, playing hide and seek with the servants. Once, I hid in a corner of a rockery cave, waiting for the palace maids and eunuchs to find me, but found that Third brother was also there…”

Feng Yuran could still remember clearly what happened that day. He saw his Third Elder brother, who had always been polite, standing blankly at the entrance of the cave. There was not a single palace servant by his side to serve him. He did not know if he had lost his way. Feng Yuran, who was playing like crazy, thought that his Third brother was playing hide and seek with the palace servants like him, so he was about to ask him to come with him.

Suddenly, he noticed that a woman appeared at the entrance of the cave. She looked beautiful and did not look like a palace maid, and should be an imperial consort. However, why was there no palace servant by her side? Feng Yuran had been living in Anhe Palace at that time and did not know many people.

The woman seemed to have discovered Feng Yulei. She walked up to him and asked him a few questions with a gentle and kind attitude. Feng Yuran had only seen such an expression on his mother’s face. He grew curious. He had heard that his Third brother’s mother died while giving birth to him, and he had been raised by the Empress.

The woman seemed to give Feng Yulei something but Feng Yulei wanted to refuse. However, in the end, he accepted it. The two exchanged a few more words. Feng Yuran was too far away to hear them clearly. Then, the woman touched Feng Yulei’s head with her hand. She did not stay longer and walked to another path. Coincidentally, a young eunuch rushed out from the path.

This was the little eunuch who was looking for Feng Yuran!

Seeing the woman ahead coming over, he hurriedly knelt down and kowtowed to her. Feng Yuran looked at the woman curiously. Seeing her stop and ask something in a friendly manner, the young eunuch answered one by one and pointed at the rockery where he was. The woman turned her head and looked over. Even though they were so far away, Feng Yuran felt that her face was gloomy and cold, which scared the little boy so much that his heart trembled and he didn’t dare to take a deep breath.

Then, the woman left and the young eunuch went to look for him. After that, Feng Yulei’s palace servants also came to look for him. It wasn’t until everyone left that Feng Yuran ran out from the back of the rockery and hurriedly ran out of the garden. He found another place to hide. He subconsciously felt that it was not safe to hide in the rockery where the woman had seen.

At last, he was still found by the palace servants.

However, he was scolded by the Emperor. When the servants were looking for him, a little eunuch fell into the water and died. The little eunuch happened to be the one meeting that woman. Feng Yuran secretly told his mother about it. Her mother asked him to shut up and told him that he was not allowed to hide in the palace alone in the future, or else he would be locked up in the palace.