Chapter 670

Chapter 670 An Unwise Move, Hu Qianyue VS the Sixth Princess

“Sixth Princess, what are you talking about? I don’t want to say anything. I was just happy to run into you, so I came up to say a few words with you. Who owns this back yard? Just now, I seemed to see you coming out from a door over there. Sixth Princess, why did you walk through the dark and damp back door instead of the main door? It really hurt your noble status.”

Hu Qianyue smiled and pointed to a door behind the right side of the Sixth Princess. She had looked carefully just now and saw that the Sixth Princess had come from that door. When she heard the news today, she immediately came here to block the Sixth Princess’s way. Unexpectedly, she made it as the Sixth Princess really came out from the back door. How could she not be in a good mood?

“Where I came from has nothing to do with you, Miss Hu. Even if you will marry my Third brother, you could only be a second consort. How could you stick your nose into a princess’s case? Are the rules of the Southern Barbarian Lands different from that of our Qin Kingdom? A concubine can be brought to the table?”

At this moment, the Sixth Princess had realized that Hu Qianyue was obviously here to block her path. She couldn’t control herself and showed her sarcastic nature. She had thrown away all pretenses of gentleness and generosity in front of others.

“Miss Hu, you have to understand that you are just a concubine who warms the bed. Crown Prince Xieyue has allowed you to come to the Qin Kingdom because he wants you to be a concubine. Since you are just a concubine, how could he care about you? Do you think that Crown Prince Xieyue thinks highly of you and will listen to a concubine’s orders?”

The Sixth Princess’s face was cold and ferocious, and there was a hint of coldness that couldn’t be hidden on the corner of her mouth. If people had not seen it with their own eyes, no one would believe that the person in front of them was really the Sixth Princess, who had always been known to be gentle and generous, and had a good reputation. The reason why she lost her temper now was that there was no one else in this place. As for Hu Qianyue, since she had appeared here to block her way, it meant that she was her enemy.

Facing Hu Qianyue, the Sixth Princess did not think that there was a need for her to be soft.

“Sixth Princess, what… what’s wrong with you? Don’t tell me I can’t ask about that place. But you came out from there!” Hu Qianyue looked surprised, as if she didn’t understand why the Sixth Princess was angry from embarrassment. Her eyes were full of confusion, which covered up the trace of coldness in them very well.

Anger was already boiling up inside her. She wanted to rip apart the Sixth Princess, who had repeatedly mentioned the word “concubine”, in front of her eyes. She was as mad as the Sixth Princess when she mentioned her engagement. That word made Hu Qianyue gnash her teeth in hatred.

However, it was obviously not a good time to get angry. The Sixth Princess was angry because she had been caught by Hu Qianyue. Now she was all bluffing, and if Hu Qianyue continued to push her, the Sixth Princess would definitely be defeated. At that time, the princess would be Hu Qianyue’s pawn and she could ask her to do whatever she wanted.

With such strong evidence against the princess in her hands, she did not believe that the Sixth Princess would dare to confront her head-on!

Therefore, at this time, she still held back her anger and had a gentle smile on her face, as if she really didn’t realize that she meant that a princess of this country was unwomanly and had a private date with a man.

“How did Miss Hu know so clearly that I came out from that place? Could it be that you have been following me all the time? I didn’t expect that Father didn’t even ask about me when I, a princess, went out of the palace to somewhere else, but you, a concubine sent by the small Southern Barbarian Lands, care so much about me. Could it be that you’ve come to the Qin Kingdom as a spy?”