Chapter 734

Chapter 734 Truth or Fake, Truth Was Fake

It was the head of the Lan family, Lan Tian!

What surprised Qing Zhu the most was another person who came in with Lan Tian—Lan Luo’s uncle, an elegant merchant. How could the Lan family find him? Wasn’t he sent far away to do business and would never come back for a while? But who did she see? He appeared surprisingly in front of her.

Qing Zhu had met the man a few times.

As she thought that Mo Xuetong was going to be exposed, she felt a twinge of regret. She did not want anything right now and just wanted to protect Mo Xuetong to leave.

Mo Xuetong sensed her nervousness. She tugged at her sleeves and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“It can’t be your uncle. Your uncle is doing business in a distant place. He specifically told me that he would leave for half a year and asked me to follow and protect you for half a year.” In front of so many people, Qing Zhu certainly would not say anything else, but only vaguely transmitted the message. Although she also felt that the Lan family was very powerful, they could find the person that Bai Yihao had hidden.

At this thought, cold sweat appeared on her head!

She was the one who brought Mo Xuetong out of the palace, so she had to bring her away as well. She could not let anything happen to Mo Xuetong no matter what.

“Qing Zhu, that’s an imposter.” Seeing how nervous and wary Qing Zhu was, Mo Xuetong sharply grasped the key point. She suddenly smiled sweetly and her expression was serene and peaceful.

“But, Miss, he looks…” Qing Zhu was stunned for a moment. She couldn’t care less about the others present and spontaneously refuted.

“He looks like my uncle?” Mo Xuetong smiled slightly. Her red lips were like a cherry blossom falling down, making her look extremely charming. Her clear and watery eyes landed on that person and she looked at him with interest. Then, she smiled at Lan Tian who had entered. “You don’t think he is my uncle, do you?”

Lan Tian stood still and asked with a smile, “Isn’t he?”

Mo Xuetong suddenly smiled. She went back to her original seat and sat down. “Minister of Public Works is a brilliant man of wide learning. You must know nothing is too strange in the world. There are similar people. What’s so strange about it?” she said to Lan Yanwen, who had been quietly sipping the tea, regardless of the person standing in front of her who was the current head of the Lan family.

“She is so bold!”

Lan Yuyan said to herself, but she did not dare to be as arrogant as Mo Xuetong. She stood up and gracefully curtsied to Lan Tian. The butler on the other side hurried over and curtsied to Lan Tian respectfully.

Lan Tian nodded and walked in.

“Luo’er, I’m really your uncle. It’s only been a few days since we last met, but you… you don’t even know me.” The trembling voice came from the person behind Lan Tian. He looked at Mo Xuetong excitedly and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes and then rolled down his face. Unlike Lan Qing earlier, he seemed to be revealing his true sentiments.

But when she thought about it carefully, she found that the exposed expression on his face was quite different from that of that person.

As soon as she said that, Qing Zhu’s heart was really at ease. She steadied her breath. Of course, this man was an impostor!

She didn’t show it on her face, but her heart was getting heavier and heavier. The Lan family kept showing her the impostors. What on earth were they going to do?”