Chapter 725

Chapter 725 Meeting Bai Yihao Again

Mo Xuetong woke up in the morning light. Looking at the curtains shining with multicolored light, she could not come back to her senses. The seats of the large carriage were covered with bamboo mats. The curtains fluttered in the breeze and the morning light shone brightly. It was as beautiful as brocade. This was an extremely rare piece of cloud satin. It was a tribute from overseas and was rarely seen even in the imperial palace of the Qin Kingdom.

Because of the small number of it, this satin was only used to make handkerchiefs for the favored imperial consorts. Unexpectedly, there was such a large piece of cloud satin to be used as a window curtain in the carriage. It was extremely extravagant!

“You’re awake.” A clear and sweet voice came.

Mo Xuetong looked in the direction of the voice and realized that there was also a beautiful lady sitting in the horse carriage. The lady was dressed in a long snow-white dress that outlined her graceful figure. However, her expression was rather cold. She faintly raised her head and proudly looked at Mo Xuetong with slight enmity in the eyes, without avoiding Mo Xuetong’s gaze!

Mo Xuetong touched her forehead and still felt a dull pain, especially at the back of her head and the back of her neck. When she turned her head, the pain almost made her scream. She reached behind her back, and touched the back of her neck, which was a little swollen. She knew that the previous strike was aimed at the back of her neck.

“Miss, who are you? Where are you taking me?” Mo Xuetong sat up with the help of the table beside her. She looked calm and did not seem like she had been kidnapped at all.

The beautiful woman in white seemed to be very curious about Mo Xuetong’s attitude. She looked her up and down and did not answer her. Instead, she asked back, “Third Young Miss Mo, don’t you want to go back?” Most people should have cried, yelled and freaked out when they were kidnapped and woke up. Why was she so calm?

“Of course I want to. But if I want to go back, will you agree?” Mo Xuetong smiled leisurely.

“No, I won’t!” the beautiful lady in white replied decisively.

“Since you won’t let me go back, what’s the point of me asking for it? I might as well wait for your master to come and ask for it.” Mo Xuetong cast a glance at her with a hint of disdain.

Her expression and words provoked the beautiful lady in white. She suddenly put down the needle and thread in her hand and said coldly, “Even if my master comes, you can’t go back. You are so beautiful, and there must be many people who like you. This time, my master really gets an excellent pawn.”

“Your master wants me to be a pawn?” Mo Xuetong asked with interest. Then she picked up a cushion from the side and placed it behind her back. In this way, when the carriage shook slightly, the swollen back of her neck wouldn’t be hit. This woman was so vicious. Mo Xuetong would not forget that the last person she saw before she fainted was this woman.

“Otherwise, what do you think the reason why my master wants to get you? You’re a married, faded woman; do you want to win my master’s heart? There are all kinds of beauties around him, so how can he fall in love with you?” The anger on the face of the beautiful lady in white faded away, leaving only ridicule. She raised her head on purpose, obviously looking arrogant.

“Hehe!” Mo Xuetong did not take it to heart and smiled lightly. Then she shook her head and gave a little cough, asking, “Miss, why are you so nervous? Could it be that you have feelings for your master? So you…”

Before she could finish her words, the beautiful woman in white raised her hand and gave Mo Xuetong a clear slap in her fair and tender face. Immediately, her left cheek became red and swollen. “Bitch, you have no right to talk. You’re just a defective woman. How dare you ask me?” An expression of disgust appeared on the beautiful woman’s proud face. She withdrew her hand and wiped it with a handkerchief in disgust. Then, she threw the handkerchief aside.