Chapter 705

Chapter 705 The Concubine of King Ning’s Manor or King Xuan’s Manor

“How dare you! Come here and drive all these people out.” The Sixth Princess endured the defame words again and again. And, they all called her ugly woman, which made her fulminate with anger again. She had regained some good sense because she had smashed Nanny Qing just now, but now she became furious again.

How dare these untouchables slander her, a noble princess?

“Miss, you’ve smashed her, and now you want to drive us out. You’ve gone too far. No matter what, you have to ask a doctor to check on her burns!”

Having been pressed to this extent, Concubine Yun had to say something.

She didn’t dare to offend the young lady on the opposite side because she didn’t know who she was. So her words were soft. She didn’t mean to seek justice for Nanny Qing at all. She just wanted to suppress this matter, disperse the crowd and then get a physician to treat Nanny Qing.

In this way, she could stay and talk to Nanny Qing as well!

She thought that hearing her soft words, the young lady on the opposite side would stop argue and find a physician to treat Nanny Qing as long as she was smart. She also believed that Nanny Qing was not willing to make a big deal out of the matter. It was no good for anyone to get King Ning’s Manor involved.

If in the past, the Sixth Princess would have understood Concubine Yun’s words and would have stopped immediately. But now, she was no longer gentle and calm as she used to be. Ever since she knew that one of her eyes probably would not recover for the rest of her life, the Sixth Princess had been in an agitated, resentful and upset mood. She hated everything. What was more, she was now being scolded as an ugly woman by people blocking the door.

At this moment, her face was livid and anger was surging. She only felt that if she continued to endure, she would break out!

The Sixth Princess stared at Concubine Yun, her eyes twinkling. Suddenly, she stood up and sneered, “Where did this bitch come from? How dare you show off in front of me? Don’t you know who you are?”

Seeing that this woman looked coquettish with her watery eyes, the Sixth Prince could easily tell that she was not a decent lady. She was so angry that she almost went crazy. A man who lost position and influence might be subjected to much indignity. As a noble princess, she was bullied by a woman who might be a concubine. How could the last trace of her reason not disappear?

She had made an appointment with Mo Xuetong today because she wanted to find a way to lure Mo Xuetong to come out and have a showdown. She always felt that if Mo Xuetong had not happened to leave, everything would have been different. Even though it seemed like Mo Xuetong’s leave was just a coincidence, the Sixth Princess felt that it was too coincidental after thinking it over.

It happened not only in Mingguo Manor, but also in Princess Caifeng’s manor. Mo Xuetong was really lucky. Then how could she be so unlucky? Every time, she screwed it up. The Sixth Princess did not believe that Mo Xuetong really did not know anything. Her purpose today was to poke and prod her and have a showdown by the way.

And from now on, she would regard Mo Xuetong as her biggest opponent.

Because of her, one of her eyes was hurt. She would never let go of that woman!

The note had been sent to her. As long as Mo Xuetong appeared in Fragrance House, the Sixth Princess would determine that Mo Xuetong was definitely her enemy before she said anything.

The letter said that Feng Yuran was in danger. If Mo Xuetong appeared, it meant that she was not as weak as she appeared. If a weak woman learned that her husband was in danger, the first thing she would do was find her husband and tell him about it. Who would come out to verify it immediately?