Chapter 736

Chapter 736 Look for the Legendary Ancestral Root

In the dark night, the wind rushed backward and poured into Mo Xuetong’s mouth and nose. Her eyes were blurred. Subconsciously, she stretched her arms behind her, held the comer’s waist tightly and buried her head deeply in his arms. Then she let out a breath slowly, her nose full of the scent of a familiar man. As she breathed, his scent heavily enveloped her, which made her feel inexplicably relieved and softened.

The man gave a little chuckle in her ear, and his warm breath fell on her earlobe, making her itch like a feather. “Tong’er, don’t be afraid. It’s me!”

In the satisfied sigh, she felt that his grip on her body was getting tighter.

His voice was mellow and leisurely, like the alcohol that had been brewed for many years and was filled with an intoxicating aura.

There was less noise following him. He landed lightly on a horse in front of him. Then Mo Xuetong was turned around and landed steadily in his embrace.

Mo Xuetong was a little flustered. She rose slightly, bit her lips and said, “Be careful. This is the Yan Kingdom.” Behind her was his passionate embrace. His body seemed to be on fire as if they were going to burn each other to ashes. Her lips subconsciously curled into a smile with a hint of happiness in it.

As expected, he had come here!

She always knew that he would come, and she believed that he would come soon! That was why she dared to adventure and pitted her wits against those people. If there was a person in the world who was a match for Bai Yihao, it should be Feng Yuran, the devilish man. He had planned for so long, how could he be late? Her strong faith in him kept her calm after she was taken away.

When Feng Yuran heard that, he felt a strong sense of belief seeping out from her gentle lips. The smile on his lips grew bigger and he reached over and put his face against her cheek subconsciously. Feeling her soft skin, he whispered with a smile, “Tong’er, are you caring about me?”

Mo Xuetong bit her lips, but still responded softly. He had traveled all the way here and put aside the political affairs while the fight was on the verge of breaking out. Mo Xuetong’s heart felt like being soaked in soft water. She couldn’t help trembling and said sweetly, “Yes…”

Although she knew that he must have planned it well, she was still worried about him. He had come from the Qin Kingdom to the Yan Kingdom regardless of anything. Aside from the fact that King Chu and King Yan were eyeing him with hostility in the Qin Kingdom, the people of the Yan Kingdom would not let him go if they knew that he was here. He was surrounded by enemies from all sides. How could he be so bold that he dared to scheme a trap and appear by her side so quietly?

As he heard her so clearly acknowledge her concern for him, Feng Yuran’s heart almost burst with joy. He suddenly held the reins and held Mo Xuetong tightly in his arms, putting his chin over her hair. His heart was filled with so much delight that he could not suppress it.

Mo Xuetong had always been indifferent and distant, and it was rare for her to show her feelings like this! A charming smile crept across Feng Yuran’s beautiful lips. He was in high spirits as his dark eyes sparkled and his red lips curled up slightly.

“Why did you come just like that?” Mo Xuetong asked in a gentle voice.

“Maybe because I missed you too much. A day without seeing you seems like three years. In this way, it’s been many years. If I can’t see you again, I’ll really want to die,” Feng Yuran said seriously. With his gentle muttering, Mo Xuetong felt as if her entire heart was soaked in honey. It turned out that happiness could be like this. A few warm greetings could cover up the worries, confusion, sadness, and panic of the past days!