Chapter 687

Chapter 687 Something Bad Happened to You Yue’e. Who’s the Murderer?

The Sixth Princess, Hu Qianyue, and Ling Mingyan each harbored their own intentions. Unexpectedly, the first one to get into trouble was another person…

Something bad happened to You Yue’e!

You Yue’e suffered a miscarriage…

You Yue’e went into the bedroom to rest. The young and old maidservants she brought with her were all in the outer room. She chatted with the palace maid who served the Sixth Princess as she could not fall asleep for the moment. You Yue’e hated noise, so she asked the others to go out. Only she and the palace maid were left in the room.

The Sixth Princess was going to marry into another state away from the Qin Kingdom from then on. As her real sister-in-law, You Yue’e was very concerned about her. Therefore, she asked the palace maid what the Sixth Princess needed. If there was anything she was embarrassed to ask for, she would help her. It was quite pitiful for the young girl to have to live in a place thousands of miles away from then on and without relatives there.

So, You Yue’e wanted to do something for her. After all, she was Feng Yulei’s own sister. Even though Feng Yulei was indifferent to Imperial Noble Consort Wen, he treated his younger sister well. Furthermore, the Sixth Princess was well-behaved, knew medical skills and usually took care of her. For example, You Yue’e had been very resistant to come to Princess Caifeng’s manor.

It was only when the Sixth Princess said she would take care of her that she was relieved to come!

She could trust the medical skills of the Sixth Princess. Ever since she had taken the medicine for protecting the fetus that was given by the Sixth Princess, she had been in good health in all aspects. After three months, when the fetus was stable, Feng Yulei would report it to the Imperial Household Department. No matter how one looked at it, the first legitimate grandson of the Emperor would have a great advantage.

Even though You Yue’e had been in a bad mood these days, she was still very happy when she thought of this child. With this child, she would have a higher position to him.

While asking about Sixth Princess’s daily life, she covered her belly gently with a soft smile on her face.

Suddenly, she felt a slight pain in her belly. You Yue’e’s face paled instantly and she could not help crying out in pain. The palace maid was startled and asked anxiously, “My Lady, are you feeling unwell anywhere?”

Except You Yue’e, she was the only one in the room now. If something were to happen to You Yue’e, it would be hard for her to explain.

“It’s okay. I only felt a little pain just now. Ah… it hurts…” You Yue’e frowned and covered her belly with her hand to feel it again. Without finding anything unusual, she shook her head at once. Maybe she had sensed it wrong just now.

However, as soon as she finished words, the pain in her belly surged up. She was in so much pain that she couldn’t speak clearly. She bent over and held her belly.

“Somebody, somebody, Her Lady’s tummy hurts.” Seeing that You Yue’e was really in a bad condition, the palace maid was so frightened that she was sweating and shouted hurriedly. At this time, she did not dare to approach You Yue’e. No matter what, she was an outsider.

When the young and old maidservants outside the room heard that something happened to You Yue’e, they all rushed in. A few personal servants pushed away the palace maid who was at a loss, and rushed forward. If something happened to You Yue’e’s unborn baby, no one could survive!