Chapter 715

Chapter 715 A Bite from a Thief Sinks to the Bone

“Tell us, who asked you to put it? If you don’t tell us, you will have to bear the responsibility. Your life… humph…” Auntie Qing added as she smiled coldly at the little maidservant and narrowed her eyes slightly.

“It’s not me… I didn’t, it’s… My Lady. Please save me. I, I listened to your order. You asked me to hide the robe and the letter under these books. My Lady, please save me. I don’t want to die. The letter was written to you by King Chu…” It seemed that the little maidservant was so frightened that she was incoherent, but she revealed more and more information unconsciously.

She had even brought up Feng Yuxuan as a matter of course.

“What? It’s King Chu?”

“King Chu’s robe and letters?”

“This… this… is not true, isn’t it…?” Everyone was shocked. They had thought that Consort Xuan had a love affair with another man when she hadn’t gotten married yet. They did not expect this person to be King Chu. Everyone present was so shocked that they nearly could not speak.

“B*tch, how dare you say that? How could the noble Consort Xuan have an affair with her husband’s elder brother? Do you want to die? How dare you make up such a lie?” Mdm Chen was the first to react. She pointed at the maidservant and started to scold her. The look on her face was as angry as it could be.

She even turned around and said to Auntie Qing, “Auntie Qing, how dare this lowly servant slander Consort Xuan like that? You’d better take her away and beat her to death so as not to stain our ears. It will be even worse if it gets out.”

It meant that she wanted Auntie Qing to kill the maidservant!

If the maidservant really died like this, how could Mo Xuetong explain it clearly? The truth was right in front of her. Even the most important witness had been killed. How could the Emperor tolerate Mo Xuetong?

“Somebody!” Auntie Qing, who could deal with matters with great tact, immediately accepted Mdm Chen’s suggestion and was about to give the order.

“Auntie Qing, it’s really His Highness. It’s really Her Lady who asked me to hide it. There are also a few letters… They were all sent by King Chu to Her Lady… Her Lady said that it’s inconvenient to take them to King Xuan’s Manor when she got married, so she asked me to hide them under these books. Anyway, Her Lady will go home from time to time, so it’s very convenient for her to get anything she wants.”

Seeing that Auntie Qing really asked someone to come, the maidservant shouted hurriedly. It seemed that she was incoherent, but she spilled the beans. All the madams present looked at Mo Xuetong suspiciously.

At the same time, Auntie Qing’s old maidservants who did rough jobs had already rushed in. They grabbed the little maidservant to drag her out.

The maidservant screamed and struggled while crying for Mo Xuetong’s help!

“Stop.” Mo Xuetong finally opened her mouth and said lightly. Mo Ye, who was standing beside her, did not say anything, but she came over and pushed these old maidservants away. As she was a martial artist and was angry at this time. she walked over and pushed the old maidservants off balance. Two of them even bumped into a cabinet, making a loud bang. The room suddenly became eerily quiet.

“Auntie Qing, this is my room. You’ve overstepped the power!” Mo Xuetong smiled and looked up at Auntie Qing with a cold smile on her lip corners. It was Auntie Qing and Mdm Chen, who were making a fuss. They were desired to stir up trouble.