Chapter 632

Chapter 632 Princess Caifeng’s Mind

“Mo Ye, what did you find over there?”

Mo Ye lowered her voice and answered, “When I went to the Sixth Princess’ palace, I didn’t go in directly from the front door. It seemed that the palace was heavily guarded. Any person who entered the Sixth Princess’ palace has to be inquired clearly. I saw that a palace maid of Imperial Noble Consort Wen was coming from her mistress’ palace, and entered the Sixth Princess’, accompanied by palace maids.”

After she wore the palace maid’s clothes, she realized that she could not enter that place at all. She did not expect that the Sixth Princess, who was gentle and even weak in usual days, would guard her palace so tightly. It was really suspicious. Finding that she could not get in from the front door, she turned to the back hall, where was outside the back door.

As the front door was tightly guarded, she became more vigilant when she was about to go through the back door. She deliberately stopped on a tree outside the wall. After observing for a long while, she found that it was not so easy to enter. There were two palace maids capable of performing powerful martial arts inside, and they cruised the backyard from time to time. These two palace maids appeared to be wandering around casually, but in the eyes of a martial artist, they were obviously patrolling.

The two of them happened to appear one after the other. Almost one of them went away as the other came.

The inspection was very close.

“It means that the Sixth Princess has a secret that she doesn’t want others to know. That’s why she ordered people to guard her palace so tightly!” Mo Xuetong lowered her eyes and said after thinking for a while.

“I also think so. Originally, I wanted to sneak into the palace and have a look, but it was too late, so I came back first. Although the two palace maids were equipped with martial arts, they were just better than ordinary people. They should not be the royal secret guards.” At that time, it was really too late. Previously, since she was not familiar with the place, she wasted some time. Later, she had waited for a long time beside the back wall.

They were not the royal secret guards? It meant that the two palace maids who were capable of performing martial arts were chosen by the Sixth Princess herself or Imperial Noble Consort Wen? They had secretly sent them to the palace! Since the Sixth Princess was not a prince, what secrets did she have to keep? Furthermore, she had taken two palace maids who were capable of performing martial arts into the palace to protect her palace.

An idea came to her mind and she immediately thought of the scene that she had suspected before. Her slightly lowered eyes looked a little shocked. She thought quickly in her mind. “The Sixth Princess is not simple, and Imperial Noble Consort Wen seems even more scheming. But what do they want? Not wanting to marry into a foreign country? After all, if she is going to marry into another country, even a princess might not have a good life.”

But that was not right. This matter would be decided by the Emperor alone and had nothing to do with the palace maids who could practice martial arts.

Imperial Noble Consort Wen did not have a son, so she was not involved in the fight for the throne. In the future, no matter who became the next Emperor, she would be the Consort Dowager. It did not matter how high status she had. If the Sixth Princess married close, she could go to her mansion with her. If the Sixth Princess married far away, she could only stay and die in the palace.

If she did not want the Sixth Princess to marry far, she had no choice but to curry favor with the Emperor. It was nothing if she did this! She was just an imperial consort without any sons. Could it be that she was involved in the fight for the throne?