Chapter 636

Chapter 636 General Hu Forced the Empress

Having known about Hu Qianyue’s secret, Crown Prince Xieyue felt assured. “My Lady, I remember when we first met, you told me that you were the third miss of the Mo family. I didn’t expect that you would marry King Xuan at such a young age. You are already Consort Xuan now!” he said to Mo Xuetong in a soft voice.

Ever since they met, there was always such a slightly cold beauty in his dreams. So when he learned that she died in Consort Yan’s plot, he was so furious that he almost couldn’t control himself who had always been clam.

Later, he used Princess Caifeng as a tool to plot against King Yan. Besides, marrying Hu Qianyue into King Yan’s Manor was also part of his scheme. Now that King Yan’s Manor wanted to make peace with the Southern Barbarian Lands by a marriage, he would make King Yan marry a woman who was said to be the Third Prince’s wife. If Feng Yulei really married Hu Qianyue, what he would get was the anger of the Southern Barbarian Lands.

Of course, he also tricked the Empress and the Third Prince of the Southern Barbarian Lands.

However, what he did not expect was that the woman who saved him was not King Yan’s second consort, but King Xuan’s legal wife.

At this time, Crown Prince Xieyue remembered what Feng Yuran had said before and immediately understood that the man had deliberately misled him. He felt both angry and bitter as it meant that Mo Xuetong had told Feng Yuran everything about the fact that she had saved him. Therefore, Feng Yuran knew that he was looking for his wife, so he deliberately misled him.

Third Young Miss Mo, the third miss of the Mo Manor!

The meaning of those words was completely different!

Mo Xuetong did not like the heated gaze of Crown Prince Xieyue, so she said politely, “I did not expect that the one I met was a crown prince at that time. Your Highness, if there is nothing else, I will leave first because I need to ask the imperial physician about something that needs to be taken note of.”

“Consort Xuan, please help yourself.” Crown Prince Xieyue knew that he had no reason to keep Mo Xuetong here, only to stand up and smile.

Mo Xuetong stood up as well and curtsied to Crown Prince Xieyue, then heading inside with Mo Ye.

Seeing that Mo Xuetong had turned to leave, the other young and old maidservants followed their own accord into the inner courtyard.

Crown Prince Xieyue stood where he was in a daze, who could only sigh when he saw that the slender figure had completely disappeared from his sight. He was filled with sadness. He really missed Mo Xuetong. With their status, it was impossible for them to have anything to do with each other. His gratitude for her saving his life had also been sent to Feng Yuran personally.

It was about nothing else, but was just to show his attitude.

It was a kind of gratitude to Mo Xuetong and even to Feng Yuran!

If Mo Xuetong had married someone else, he might still have had a chance. But her husband was Feng Yuran, the seemingly arrogant King Xuan. Crown Prince Xieyue felt that he was the most difficult to see through, but it did not prevent him from sensing Feng Yuran’s danger. This man was extremely dangerous. The best way to deal with such a person was not to be his enemy.

As such, Crown Prince Xieyue sent the thumb ring back to Feng Yuran. This time, he expressed his gratitude Feng Yuran in pace of Mo Xuetong. As such, his love for Mo Xuetong could only be suppressed tightly in his heart.

Feeling an inexplicable pain, he took out his handkerchief and covered his mouth when he gave a little cough to suppress the anger. There were feelings he could not repress even if he wanted to.