Chapter 656

Chapter 656 Feng Yuran Who Was Protective of His Wife

“Crown Prince Xieyue asked the marriage for the Sixth Princess and the Third Prince of the Southern Barbarian Lands,” Feng Yuran said lazily, and looked down at Mo Xuetong’s round eyes. Then he raised his eyebrows, and asked actively, “Any more questions?”

This news was too shocking for Mo Xuetong. Coming to the Great Qin to take a princess to marry into the Southern Barbarian Lands was one of Crown Prince Xieyue’s important goals this time. Marriage with the Qin Kingdom had many benefits for him. How could he give this benefit to others now? With the help of the Qin Kingdom, the Third Prince would become even more powerful from now on, and then it would be hard for Crown Prince Xieyue to live in the Southern Barbarian Lands.

With this in mind, Mo Xuetong asked, “If the Third Prince of the Southern Barbarian Lands marries the Sixth Princess, it will be adding wings to a tiger. From now on, how will Crown Prince Xieyue fight with him?”

Compared with the unacquainted Third Prince of the Southern Barbarian Lands, Mo Xuetong had a certain favor with Crown Prince Xieyue. At least Crown Prince Xieyue was decent enough. The fact that the thumb ring that he gave her had been sent to Feng Yuran had already explained it. Mo Xuetong had sensed it. This was the best ending, and because of this, she felt more like Xieyue.

If they really had to form an alliance with the Southern Barbarian Lands, she hoped that it was Crown Prince Xieyue!

“The Third Prince of the Southern Barbarian Lands has the candidates for his wife: Hu Qianyue and the daughter of a powerful minister. If the Third Prince gets the two forces’ full support, Xieyue may be losing ground, but there is only one position for Third Prince’s wife. Hu Qianyue and the daughter of the powerful minister are not giving way to each other, and the fight is fierce.”

Feng Yuran smiled leisurely, stretched out a slender hand, and rolled up a strand of hair in her ear, which gently curled it in his hand. With the help of part of Xieyue’s power, he knew more about the Southern Barbarian Lands. He never thought that Xieyue’s thumb ring could be so useful.

Of course, Feng Yuran didn’t plan to tell Mo Xuetong about these things. The thumb ring belonged to him now, which would represent the relationship between him and Xieyue. Tong’er was his wife in the inner courtyard, so she didn’t need to know these things.

He didn’t want Tong’er to be bothered by another man!

Mo Xuetong’s eyes lit up and asked, “You mean Sixth Princess might not be able to get the position of legal wife after she marries into the Southern Barbarian Lands?”

Feng Yuran smiled and nodded, his lips curled up with a cold smile. “I don’t know if she will be the legal wife after she gets married, but there is one thing: Hu Qianyue and the daughter of the powerful minister do not want her to appear in the Southern Barbarian Lands. In any case, she is a Princess of the Qin Kingdom. If the Third Prince of Southern Barbarian Lands has ambitions, he has to make her his legal wife.”

Mo Xuetong thought for a while and asked, “Hu Qianyue is here now. Even if she has power, it won’t be very big, but the daughter of that powerful minister… Is it possible for her to agree to be a second consort first, and then replace the Sixth Princess in the future?”

“No, it is said that the Third Prince is now head over heels for her and sent his own cousin to the Qin Kingdom, which means to give up Hu Qianyue. It can be seen that the lady has a big ambition, and great power. If Feng Xuehe marries the Third Prince, then her efforts in the past would be wasted.”

Originally he thought that Hu Qianyue’s appearance was really an accident, but after learning about the condition of the Third Prince in the Southern Barbarian Lands, Feng Yuran could only lament that the Third Prince was too careless. He had sent his own cousin to the Qin Kingdom. It meant he had abandoned her. Wasn’t he afraid that his uncle would fight against him? Or maybe he really believed that the lady’s family was much more powerful than his uncle.