Chapter 625

Chapter 625 If Something Happens to Tong’er, I’ll Take Your Lives for It

“Is the necklace poisonous?”

The Empress Dowager’s face paled immediately and her fingers trembled. She had touched it personally. Did it mean that she had been poisoned?

She was not in the mood to ask if Princess Caifeng was intentionally trying to harm Mo Xuetong. It took her a while to calm herself down. She yelled at Crown Prince Xieyue, “Crown Prince, what do you mean? Someone has already touched it. Are they all poisoned?”

“How many times did you open it, Your Majesty?” Crown Prince Xieyue looked at the seal on it and asked with a frown.

“Once, when it was brought here, I had a look at it and then threw it in the warehouse.” The Empress Dowager’s face was livid.

“Then it doesn’t matter. The person who opens it the second time will be poisoned.” Crown Prince Xieyue also breathed a sigh of relief. If the Empress Dowager was poisoned, it would be extremely bad to him. Fortunately, it was only opened once now. He looked sideways at Qin Yufeng. This time, if it weren’t for Qin Yufeng, it would be really troublesome.

If something happened to the Empress Dowager or Consort Xuan, he would definitely fall out with the Qin Kingdom.

The cold sweat on the Empress Dowager’s forehead slowly dissipated when she heard the Crown Prince’s words. Her body became limp and she almost fell. The palace maid standing behind her quickly supported her. King Ning’s tense body relaxed as well. If anything happened to the Empress Dowager, he would be done for. He glanced at Princess Caifeng darkly, and felt that this woman was really hateful.

“Princess Caifeng, did you really have no idea about it or were you just pretending?” Feng Yuran did not intend to spare her. He walked up to Princess Caifeng and asked with a faint smile. He narrowed his eyes and released a little dangerous aura. “You were in such a hurry to get Tong’er to put on the necklace earlier. I don’t think you knew nothing about it!”

The last word was dragged on, with obvious displeasure in it.

“Your Highness King Xuan, what are you saying? I really don’t understand.” Princess Caifeng laughed dryly. She was a little nervous and felt that this handsome prince was extremely dangerous now. She felt as if she had been targeted by a poisonous snake when he stared at her.

It was killing intent, clearly killing intent. His originally incomparably pretty eyes landed on her, as if she was being stared at by a viper. A chilliness seeped out from her heart.

“Your Highness, don’t you understand? It’s such a pity. I thought that you felt uncomfortable to see Tong’er and wanted to kill her. That was why you and Miss Hu were so anxious to force Tong’er to put on the necklace. Fortunately, it wasn’t opened. If it was opened and something happens to Tong’er, I’ll take your lives for it!”

Feng Yuran seemed to be joking, but his cold voice made Princess Caifeng and Hu Qianyue realize what an arrogant person he was. The coldness between his eyebrows was like ice, and they could feel it as he spoke. Princess Caifeng and Hu Qianyue felt as if they had fallen into a cold ice cellar.

To make the princess who was supposed to marry into the country atone by life. How dare he! However, he said it so arrogantly. The two girls looked around at the people in the hall and found that no one said that he was presumptuous. It seemed that they were used to his behavior. According to what he said, if something really happened to Consort Xuan just now, the two of them would have no way to live.

Immediately, both of them broke out in a cold sweat and almost trembled in the face of Feng Yuran’s imposing manner. What he had said was extremely ridiculous, but with his evil and bloodthirsty expression, the two of them believed it. Princess Caifeng even looked at Xieyue with gratitude. She only felt that Xieyue showed up at the right time. If this really happened…