Chapter 743 THE END (Part 4)

Chapter 743 The End (Part Four)

It was midnight when Feng Yuran came back from the palace that night. Under the light, Mo Xuetong’s beautiful face looked pink, which he had been praying for for a long time. Although he was tired and dizzy, he felt relieved.

Fortunately, Bai Yihao did not make a desperate bet. That day, he looked calm on the surface, but in fact, he was already sweating on his back.

If Bai Yihao had threatened him with Tong’er’s life…

If, Bai Yihao was determined not to give up…

If Bai Yihao wanted to get Tong’er even if he would destroy her…

He would really don’t know what to do!

Fortunately, there were not so many “ifs”. Fortunately, Bai Yihao let go in the end. Even though he had already known Bai Yihao’s character, he was still very nervous and flustered at that time in that place. Caring too much disturbed the mind. In this life, Tong’er was his weakness, but it was the weakness that he was willing to have.

The antidote Bai Yihao gave him had already been sent to the capital as fast as possible. Even though he knew that with the antidote, Mo Xuetong could get rid of the poison, he was still worried. He saw that she looked good; even though her face was a little pale, she did not look lifeless. That was when he was truly relieved.

It had been a few months since they last met. Mo Xuetong was even more beautiful. She was 15 years old now and had already grown up. She looked charming and gentle. With a hint of surprise, she threw herself into his embrace. Amazed, Feng Yuran was surprised. Following his heart, he kissed her face, which he had been thinking about day and night.

In the candlelight all over the room, Mo Xuetong was as beautiful as a fairy or a painting. She leaned into his arms and wrapped her hands around his neck unconsciously. Her watery eyes were slightly closed, and her dark eyelashes were tightly arranged like small fans; her cheeks were pink and red. She seemed to be willing to give him what he wanted.

Her cherry-like lips were as beautiful as cherry blossoms in March!

She raised her head subconsciously and gently planted a kiss on his face.

He murmured in her ears, and every sentence was “Tong’er, Tong’er!”

Because she was worried his safety, her heart had been hanging high in the air. But now it suddenly returned to its place in his gentle kiss, along with her whole body and mind. She fell on the soft brocade quilt. The inexplicable fragrance of the pillow quilt and his familiar body odor made her feel at ease.

After her rebirth, no, even in her two lives, she had never experienced this feeling. It was a feeling of stability which came from their love. Was it because of him that she looked forward to it so much and felt at ease?

In her past life, she had died tragically; she died because others had plotted against her step by step. She had become a stepping stone for Mo Xuemin and Sima Lingyun. When Sima Lingyun became a high-ranking official, she had passed away. In such a short life, there was only sadness and pain. In the end, she did not even know how she had died. It could be said that she was miserable!

After she had been reborn and climbed up from hell, all she wanted was revenge. She wanted the enemies to pay for what they had done to her. She didn’t expect to meet him, a person who really loved her.

In the previous life, she had died in high walls, and he had gone to a desolated land; in the end, she had no idea where he had gone.

In this life, the two of them snuggled up to each other and it was finally complete…