Chapter 710

Chapter 710 Mdm Yu’s Begging

“How are you going, Cousin Feng.” Mo Xuetong was invisibly suspicious. She turned around calmly with a smile on the corners of her mouth.

“Cousin Tong, did you come for that painting today?” Qin Yufeng gazed at Mo Xuetong’s eyes that were slightly narrowing, and then his eyes involuntary became a little deeper.

This was the first time that Qin Yufeng had openly talked about that painting. He had never mentioned it other than giving it to her. Mo Xuetong did not know what he meant, so she just didn’t ask anything.

But now, since he had mentioned it, she wanted to make some things clear.

“Cousin Feng, when you gave the painting to me, you told me that it was Grandmother who asked you to give it to me. Why is it not like this now?” Mo Xuetong looked up and squeezed her palm, trying to calmly look back at him. Fortunately, she had been reborn; otherwise, she would never be able to look back at Qin Yufeng so calmly.

She was facing a person who was full of schemes, a person whom no one could understand, and a person who was closely related to her.

No matter whether she wanted to escape or not, she could not. Then she should face him directly!

Qin Yufeng did not get her blame. He smiled slightly and took a few steps under the willow tree with his hands behind his back. He turned his back on Mo Xuetong and asked, “Cousin Tong, do you like that painting?”

He did not answer her question, but asked back. This made Mo Xuetong have a feeling that if she said yes, then there was no need to ask him how he got the painting. Could it be that he deliberately sent the painting to her because she wanted it?

Then Mo Xuetong frowned slightly and put aside the inappropriate thoughts. Who was he? He was Qin Yufeng, a talented and resourceful person. In her past life and this life, she had little to do with him. As for what happened in her dream, Mo Xuetong felt that it was not true. However, she had to hide her doubt.

“Cousin Feng, one of the girls in that painting is my mother. I am naturally interested in it. But even so, I still feel guilty to take the painting away from Grandaunt,” Mo Xuetong responded gently as a smile broke on her lips. However, her words were not so pleasant to listen to.

Of course, her relationship with Old Madam Qin could not be compared with Qin Yufeng’s. She felt guilty, but why did Qin Yufeng not feel guilty at all when he had stolen her grandmother’s beloved painting? It sounded like she was blaming himself, but in fact, she was blaming him.

“Cousin Tong, you’re thinking too much. Grandmother doesn’t like that painting and kept it at the bottom of the box. As it was put there for too long, and she was afraid that it would be broken, she put it in the sun. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have seen it. Since your mother was painted in it and you like it so much, just take it. Grandmother will forget about it after some time. It’s not something she loved.”

Qin Yufeng gave a faint smile and turned around.

The sun shone on his face from the side, making his tall nose wings a little softer. He seemed more easygoing than usual.

At this point, Qin Yufeng was gentle without a mysterious aura that made it difficult for others to get close to him. Mo Xuetong even had a feeling that Qin Yufeng was very sincere at this moment.

Mo Xuetong bit her lips and suppressed the awkwardness in her heart. Her expression subconsciously softened. In the face of his repeated acts of kindness, she somehow believed him; she believed that the mysterious and unfathomable Qin Yufeng would not harm her; she believed that he really didn’t deliberately sent the painting to her for some purpose.