Chapter 704

Chapter 704 Having Quick Wits in an Emergency, Concubine Yun’s Crisis

As a matter of fact, Concubine Yun didn’t want to come out, but she had to!

She had been in the Fragrance House for a while. When the waiter came over with the dish, she saw two maidservants standing at the door. She became happy and was about to come over. Concubine Yun had changed her clothes in the carriage. She was no longer dressed like a maidservant, but instead she looked like the young mistress of a big family.

It was normal to have a chance encounter with Nanny Qing in this way!

When a young mistress came to have dinner and met a familiar person, they usually stopped and talked for a while, and they even probably had dinner together, which was much less eye-catching than just sending two maidservants to the acquaintance.

If only the two maidservants came to meet Nanny Qing, it would seem much more unnatural. Some people might wonder which family’s master had sent their servants over. Concubine Yun had always been very careful, and that was why she could survive peacefully in the back courtyard of King Xuan’s Manor. She could live and stay in the manor longer than those frivolous concubines.

The palace maids who had entered King Xuan’s Manor with her were either dead or driven away. Who was still there now?

Therefore, Concubine Yun acted even more cautiously and would never take risks unless she had to.

But now, Concubine Yun had to move on.

There was a staircase behind her. As soon as she arrived upstairs, she ran into a few servants of the customers who were in private rooms now, and they were arguing at the door. Before she could react, the four of them had knocked down the tray and gotten themselves dirty all over. They even attracted all the people upstairs, who heard the noise. As a result, they were surrounded by a huge crowd of people.

Concubine Yun hid herself behind the crowd and did not intend to go forward. It was too conspicuous to go there at this time. She had to wait until the matter was settled. She really had something to tell Nanny Qing, and it was rare for her to come out. Today, she exposed her token and frightened the old maidservant who guarded the door with sharp words. But it would be difficult for her to come out in the future.

Therefore, she had to finish what she had to do today!

Therefore, she stood outside the door to observe the situation. When the matter was over and the crowd was almost dispersed, she would go over there. However, she did not expect that the matter would get worse. Now, not only were the two maidservants involved in the fight, but even Nanny Qing was hit by a teacup when she came out of the room. At the sight of Nanny Qing’s steaming back, Concubine Yun’s scalp crawled. It seemed that there was a shrewish person inside. How dare she throw such hot water on someone else?

Wasn’t she afraid of killing somebody?

Hong’er suddenly tugged at her sleeve and whispered, “Concubine Yun, I saw Mo Lan.”

“Where is she?” Concubine Yun was shocked and turned around hurriedly. They were standing at a small corner of the stairs. Others could not see them from afar, but they would definitely see them if they walked over. Mo Lan was Mo Xuetong’s first maidservant. If she saw them, Mo Xuetong would definitely know that she had sneaked out of the manor.

“She’s at the stairs. Concubine Yun, don’t move. She’s looking over here. She might be coming,” Hong’er said nervously as she pulled Concubine Yun. Even though she was Concubine Yun’s personal maidservant and usually looked down on others, Mo Lan was different. The latter was Consort Xuan’s first personal maidservant, and even the butler of the manor was very polite to her.