Chapter 14: Boom! (2)

——

"Woo-hoo!" Neji shrieked at the top of his lungs while the wind swept up his hair. It was so awesome right now!

The first time he learned to fly, he almost didn't want to come back down to the ground. But in the end, his previous 'flying' was just running on top of the air. But this – this was something beyond, it was on a whole other level! Flying this fast felt so amazing that it was almost as pleasurable as sex, the pull he felt in his stomach and the adrenaline rushing through his veins was only amplyifieng it!

BOOM- BOOM- BOOM!

Constant bursts of shockwaves were at first deafening to him, but he had already gotten used to it. 'Gamer's Body maybe?' He asked himself, but he wasn't sure himself.

Neji was wearing a pair of goggles that he took out mid-flight from his inventory where he puts any kind of daily necessities the moment he gets the chance. Nobody knows when an emergency might occur–

"You...ng...man!"

While he was about to circle the city under him for the third time, he heard the noise of something other than that of constant sonic booms.

"Young man!" He couldn't hear it properly because of the wind, but it was clearly someone calling for him. "Young man, slow down!"

Neji slowed down, which took a bit since he was yet to get used to stopping at high speeds, and turned around. The moment he stopped though, a yellow flash slid past him because the other party clearly didn't have any type of brake system like that of Neji himself. 

Neji turned to the side where the flash had gone and was surprised to find the other man kicking the air and coming back at him. 

A frown emerged on Neji's face as he noticed the man's attempt to grab him. He wanted to dodge, but he was too slow and… surprised. Surprised to see the face of the muscular and blonde man. "All Might?"

Before he could have gotten an answer, All Might kicked the air again and dived down towards a forest below. He fell at an intense speed but his arms were wrapped around Neji to stop the air force from hitting his skin. 

Unlike how All Might had assumed, the object moving so fast wasn't a villain. As surprising as it was, the cause was a child who looked no more than 10…

This is not the first time All Might has caught a civilian using their quirk in public – and while it's illegal to do so, All Might never did anything extreme against them. He just gave them a simple warning to not do so ever again. After all, someone who follows the law too tightly isn't a true hero – someone who follows his moral code is the true hero. 

So in this situation, when the said civilian is a child, he would surely not be harsh with the child. From what he saw, the boy has a strong quirk. He needs to be taught to not use it in the public, and All Might will do just that in his humblest voice!!!

Boom!

All Might landed on the grassy ground as a crater was formed, all the while making sure the little boy wouldn't feel any impact.