100: Rewards (3)**

Chapter 100: Rewards (3)**

[4.8k words!]

Kimi was reading a manga after putting Kurai to sleep when her phone rang. She was surprised to see Neji calling her.

'Calling inside the house, talk about being a young master.'

She giggled to herself before accepting his call.

["Yeah, come to my room real quick."]

She dusted off her maid dresses and went to his room. When she entered through the door, her eyes landed on the duo in the room

She closed the door behind her and observed the atmosphere just as a small frown formed on her face.

Neji was sitting on the corner of the bed beside Nejire, who was fidgeting around, avoiding Neji's eyes.

"Young master." Kimi gave a slight bow. "Anything wrong?"

Neji eyed Nejire, who turned her head around entirely.

Kimi sighed softly. "Is it about her match? Is the recap out already?"

Did he get mad seeing what she did? But the recap should only be out tomorrow...

"Not that." Neji shrugged his shoulders. "Onee-sama was suggesting a threesome."

Kimi's eyes went slightly wide as she turned to look at Nejire.

"H-hey, it was your idea!!" Nejire protested immediately, her face flustered. "Don't put all the blame on me!"

Neji raised his hand in defence. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I was suggesting 'cuddle', I never spelt out 'threesome', that's on you."

The situation clicked in Kimi's mind with an 'Ah!'. So Neji was just doing his usual words-play and got Nejire into this... 'mess'.

Even as a blush of her own appeared on Kimi's face, she smiled. "Well... I don't really mind. I haven't done it in the presence of another girl yet, but... It seems fun."

That's actually what she's been waiting to see for years. To see her young master fucking someone who wasn't herself, while she waited on the sidelines like a side chick. Just that thought was so hot...

Nejire on the other hand seemed to release a relieved sigh at her words. "So nobody here has experience at a threesome?"

Kimi side glanced at Neji who smiled that one innocent smile that caused her to sigh again.

"Yeah, we are all newbies here. No need to feel so tense, Young Mistress Nejire." Kimi said as Nejire frowned even with a blush.

"Kimi, don't call me young mistress! I told you beforeee!"

Kimi covered her mouth with her hand and giggled gracefully. "Oh, I thought you'd like it. Your brother likes being called 'Sir', 'Master', 'Young Master' while we are in the bed." Nejire's eyes turned to Neji with a judging look, but he just shrugged. "Since you don't like it, I will continue calling you Nejire then."

Nejire nodded as the silence stretched in the room. Kimi stood smiling while Nejire kept fidgeting. Neji waited for Nejire to say something.

"So..." after a minute or two, Nejire said. "How do we do it?"

Neji clasped his hands. "Glad you asked. First, let's take a shower. I am a bit sweaty from the Sports Festival, and so are you."

Kimi inclined her head. "I agree. I have already taken a shower with Kurai just half an hour ago, so I am fine. But you two really stink." She made a 'yak!' sound.