60: Battle Training (1)

If you want to read 20+ chapters ahead, go here: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

60: Battle Training (1)

Knock-Knock

Two knocks fell in the door of the room just as a feminine voice flew in.

"Are you two done?"

Neji almost coughed in shock. That was Momo's mother, Miku's voice. But what the fuck did she mean by 'Are you two done?'. Neji gave Momo a narrowed look who looked confused.

"What?"

She muttered as Neji elaborated.

"Why does your mom know you're in my room? You're supposed to hide that fact. And what does she mean with her words?"

"Oh… I told her about the blowjob before I entered your room." She said, "Mommy said it's fine."

Neji almost felt blood fleeing his brain, almost losing consciousness.

"Why would you tell your mother that!?"

Blinking, Momo shrugged. "Well, I used to hide our relationship before, but now that we're a couple, it's fine. Right?"

It was fine, but this was not fine! Neji didn't know how to explain. 

"Tell me… have you heard your parents having sex before?"

Momo tilted her head. "Yeah, a lot of times. Mom sometimes even walks naked around the mansion, why? Isn't that normal?"

This was the 'Ah!' moment for Neji. Now he understood why Momo was an exhibitionist and many more things. It was all her parents' fault.

"Mom, we are not done! It's still hard!"

And just before Neji could say something, Momo yelled to the door causing him to deadpan. 

"Ah, fufu, sure. Don't spend too much time on it, or breakfast would go cold."

The giggle trailed away as Neji sighed.

"Alright!"

"..."

Neji… almost got a flashback of his previous mother. She was this open and perverted too, though she was more of a bitch than the cool type that Momo's mom is.

In the end, he sighed yet again. "Well, I don't think we'd need to spend more time."

Momo asked, "Why?". But as her eyes landed on his slumbering dick, she looked more confused than anything else.

Though there was no way she could know, remembering his past mother's strangely beautiful face only caused Neji to lose all his libido.

—★—

The breakfast table was a terrible place for Neji. There, he met Momo’s father who had returned home after he had fallen asleep. 

Touma Yaoyorozu was a tall man with a very muscular build. He has black eyes and black hair of medium length that was messily combed backwards, making it stick outwards. Additionally, he sported a stubble moustache and beard.

‘This guy…’ Neji almost frowned at his face. Momo’s father looked like Yami Sukehiro from Black Clover.

‘First Shanks now Yami…? Are there female characters with these types of looks? Or are there only the chad mentors?’ He must say, whoever created this world had a taste.