Chapter 99: Rewards (2)

Whilst getting Nejire discharged, Neji got notified by Nezu himself (via his phone) about the two days school holiday.

Neji gladly accepted it and then led Nejire to the car while making her walk with no help.

"What a scum of a younger brother, not even helping his older sister in need- ahh!"

She almost stumbled, but Neji did nothing to help.

"That's what you get for trying to act out of your strength."

Clicking her tongue while breathing heavily, Nejire regained her composure and continued walking on one of her legs by leaning on a stick.

While walking, since it was a slow journey to the parking lot, Neji replied to Momo's barrage of messages.

She was worried about where he had left so abruptly. He told her not to worry and everything was fine. He even sent her a selfie to reassure her.

When that was done, Neji and Nejire reached the car where Kimi immediately leapt out seeing Nejire.

"You know, that was very stupid of you!" Unlike how Neji expected Kimi to act, worried and gentle, she started scolding. "I was watching the fight on the big screens, and I saw all your reckless tries. He was giving you a chance to surrender, but you weren't taking any. That kid looked greatly bothered seeing you hurting yourself like that. Very stupid."

Neji glanced at Nejire with a frown while she looked the other way again.

'I will see myself when the 4k Ultra HD recap comes out tomorrow.'

Deciding that, Neji then pushed both of his lovers into the car before getting in it himself.

Kimi and Nejire were closer than before. And they acted more like an older sister and younger sister than a maid and young mistress. Neji was happy with the development.

So, while enjoying their conversation, which was just a one-sided scolding, he was finally checking his quest rewards.

—★—

[Quest has been completed!!]

=—=

Quest: "Assert Dominance"

Description: The UA Sports Festival is the greatest opportunity for the UA students – but not for you. To even make it a decent enough opportunity, you have to play your cards right.

Objective: Win the entire Event – Coming first in all games.

Bonus Objective 1: Show off as much as possible and attract at least 100 Heroes' attention.

Bonus Objective 2: All of your victories must be overwhelming!

Reward: 3 billion exp, an item - [Power Gauntlet]

Objective Reward 1: 2 billion exp, Health potion 3x, Stamina Potion 10x

Objective Reward 2: 5 billion eco, ????'s attention, Health Potion 5x, Stamina Potion 20x, Magic Mango Tree Sapling.

Penalty: None

=—=

[Objective met!]

[Bonus objective 1 met!]

[Bonus objective 2 met!]

[Calculating rewards!]