Chapter 51: Reward-and-punishment (2)**

["Hello, and nice to meet you, I am Principal Nezu."]

Looking at the hologram floating above the letter placed on the table, Neji couldn't help but feel pleased.

["As you've learned from reading the letter already, you have not only passed the exam, but you've also got 1st place in it. This is certainly a big achievement, so you should feel proud. You have shown great strength that'd help the Hero Society grow in the future and…"]

The hologram started to give a long ass speech that bored Neji to death, but he nonetheless listened to it all the way. Acing a competition, game, or exam never failed to make him feel delighted. So he didn't skip the flowery words he was getting, even if they were boring and useless, because they were also a part of his achievement.

—★—

Next day

"Wake up~"

[Super Idol de xiao~]

"Mhmm…"

I slowly opened my eyes feeling the tug in my shirt. Light music was playing in the background. Who is it so early? As my blurry vision corrected itself, I blinked.

...What?

"You're up!"

A frown crept on my face as I looked at my older sister, Nejire, who was on top of me with my shirt in her hand that she seemingly took off just now.

"Nejire…?"

She tapped to my forehead with her fingers.

"It’s ‘Nejire-nee’, you brat."

"Okay, sure.” I rolled my eyes. “But why am I chest naked?"

She pouted at this. "Because you weren't waking up!"

I was busy playing with my quirk last night. I learned something new… anyway, that's not the point.

"It still doesn't make sense. Why am I chest naked? And… why are you wearing this?"

As light music was playing on the side, with Nejire pouting, I looked down at her body. She was wearing an oversized T-shirt. My T-shirt. It was made by Mom for me, or for the future me since it's oversized. 

"Why you wearing my T-shirt?"

Her pout disappeared as she giggled. "I heard men like when their partners wear their clothes."

She's not wrong. But that’s exactly the problem. Teasing me like this in the morning….

Just then, Nejire lowered her gaze to my abdomen, her lips slowly curling up.

"Ahh, I can feel heat reaching my stomach from that thing…."

I smirked. Well, that's a lot of development. She doesn't stutter before teasing anymore. It seems her months of researching is helping her… don't ask why I know this.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest, her butt falling on my abdomen.

"Then may I know why My Queen has summoned me so early?"

She pouted and wrapped her hands around my neck. "I am hungry."

I deadpanned. What? Does she think she's really some Queen? I wanted to say, 'Why wake me up so early just because you're hungry?', but I stopped as I realised something.