143: Imminent Danger (2)

Chapter 143: Imminent Danger (2)

"Ugh… so annoying!"

Toga couldn't help but stomp on her feet as she rattled her teeth together and grunted at the phone on her hand.

It wasn't getting any network!

How was she supposed to let Neji know about the shit that was gonna go down?!

Toga peeked her head out of the washroom to find a blue-skinned bulky man standing guard outside the door.

"Hey," She called. "Why  isn't there any network??"

"Huh?" The man turned to her with an annoyed look. "Why do you even need network in the washroom? What the fuck?"

"Shut up, I just wanna watch some porn, you got a problem with that?!" Toga glared at him.

The blue-skinned man seemed irritated, but he didn't look so surprised. This woman was crazy, after all. 

"Ugh… Didn't you hear? Because we're going to launch an attack on all of the cities in Japan, it's necessary to make sure the heroes can't contact each other. So the MLA is jamming all the networks for the time being." The man spoke seriously and then turned forward again. "If… you want porn, I can share some of my files-"

"Ewwww…" Toga's disgusted voice interrupted him, causing his face to freeze before she stepped out of the washroom and walked away. "Yuck… maybe I should have vomited first."

She walked while the man stood on his spot, silently with his eyes covered by shadow.

But Toga's mind was busy somewhere else.

'Tch… I have to somehow let Boss know about all this…' She was very motivated because the 'bonus' she received after the completion of Izuku's mission was simply… spectacular.

The Meta Liberation Army was about to attack every city of Japan, and not only that, but they were also planning to free all the villains who were locked in Tartarus–the special prison where all the captured supervillains were located.

Everything in this country will get turned upside down if that were to happen.

Toga…really, really liked that idea. So much so, that she was already wet down there. But…Neji surely wouldn't like this plan, and if he wasn't pleased with her job, she would only get to stay wet forever.

Toga walked, her mind busy as she tried to think of any way that she could let Neji know about all this.

Luckily…or maybe unfortunately, Neji wasn't in a position where he could care about all this. Because currently, he's facing death.

—★—

 The plasma beam engulfed Neji's entire body and hit the wall behind, causing it to shatter and open up a gap to the outside where Neji managed to use his Shockwaves to move away from the beam's trajectory.

His ⟨Hollow King's Armour⟩ was immediately cancelled, unable to even hold the pressure of the air, as he landed on the ground to calm his nerves.

"What the fuck happened…"

While he cursed, he noticed a large chunk of ice spring out inside the classroom and then he heard the sound of explosions from there.

Only a second later, the explosion stopped as the students yelled in unison.

Certainly, one of them was killed.

'Nothing is adding up… where did this Tier-8 come from?!' Neji cursed in his mind.  'Hisashi Midoriya… ugh, is that Izuku's father?! Shit, then he's after me… I have to escape.'