112: Target Locked (1)

Chapter 112: Target Locked (1)

"A...gah!"

Izuku hissed as Kurogiri applied medicine on his... on his body that was spotless with no wound present.

"Okay, stop. It's not working." Izuku raised a hand to stop Kurogiri. "As I said, I am hurt on a spiritual level." He said with a pained frown as his soul hurt—if that's even possible. "Master, do you believe me now? That kid can see and hurt me in my Astral Form!"

Izuku said to the monitor in the room, where only the silhouette of a man was visible.

"No need to shout, Midoriya." The deep crispy voice said from inside the monitor. "He was clearly targeting Stain, from what Kurogiri said. You just happened to be in his way. Even Kurogiri didn't see you, it's lucky that he noticed you suddenly groaning and teleported your real body."

Stain, at the mention of his name, turned his eyes on the screen from where he was lying. He was hurt, quite badly, from that beam of shockwave. Kurogiri was just in time. But... Midoriya was hurt more than him.

In fact, since Kurogiri couldn't see Izuku in his Astral Form, he had at first teleported Stain away, and only then did he teleport Shigaraki and himself along with Izuku's unconscious body after noticing the boy's loud and painful groan.

Meaning, Izuku received greater damage than Stain. He was in fact unconscious the whole night, and had only woken up a while ago after All for One teleported him to himself to do something. From the looks of it, he had managed to heal Izuku enough for him to wake up, but not enough for the kid to be completely unharmed. From what All for One had said, for the next month or two, he wouldn't be able to control his body that much. Meaning, he will be useless in fights and competitions in school.

"Then how do you explain my pain?!" Izuku yelled. "His beam hurt something that is not physical. That's not how shockwaves work!"

All for One sighed from the other sides.

'Foolish child.'

It was pretty much confirmed in his eyes that that Neji kid could see and hurt Izuku somehow. Kurogiri mentioned the 'Gold Dragon's Breath' he used was not so Gold this time around. There was a blue light circling it, too. That could be a side effect of when he makes his technique stronger, but it could also be that... he used some other form of energy on the attack, thus the blue light.

An energy that could hurt spirits, ghosts, souls.

All for One just didn't admit in front of Izuku, as he wanted all the people on the other side of the monitor to imagine Neji as just someone with a decently strong quirk—not someone who could do the impossible. That'd kill their self-esteem, and confidence when they go against that kid.

"Midoriya," All for One leaned his chin on his left hand. "I reckon your Summer Camp is in two months?"

Izuku looked confused at the question before his eyes sparkled.

—★—

'Obtain Companions′

That option didn't need Neji to be at UA. He had three more days until his internship ended, and so he was going to spend them trying to lure the bunny out of her rabbit hole.

He planned to take it slow at first... but he needed to up his game for this one.

So, he woke up even before Rumi could and started to sprinkle his magic seasonings in the kitchen.

Rumi woke up in her room with the warm aroma of dangerously delicious food. She was certainly surprised, but she took a minute to wash herself first before going to the dining room.