75: Power-up (1)

If you want to read 20+ chapters ahead, go here: patreon.com/Master4thWall 

75: Power-up (1)

After that, I waited for Nejire to come back home since I didn't just want to explain things to Momo, but also distribute the Tier Potions. 

When she did come back, she stared at Momo who avoided eye contact. 

We four were sitting around in a square, and Nejire and Momo were opposite each other.

Nejire sighed finally. "I am sorry for that slap, Momo." 

Momo blinked and parted her lips, but before she could say something, Nejire crawled to her and emphasized her cheeks. "Come on, make things even!"

"Uh."

"Don't be a pussy, do it!"

Momo hesitated while I sighed. She looked at me and I gave her a shrug. It was between them, I won't intervene… not like this is serious anyway.

Momo thinned her lips and raised her hands in the air before snapping Nejire's left cheek softly.

That was enough for Nejire. She jumped on her and hugged her.

"Welcome to the family!"

Momo was looking nervous, but at this, her face brightened. It was good to see them making out. 

"Okay, then." I clapped my hands and caught their attention. "Momo, you must have many questions… that's the main reason we are here."

Nejire stared at me bored while Kimi stared at Nejire clinging to Momo, especially their two pairs of boobs pressing against each other… this woman. Sigh.

Shaking my head, I started. "It's the same old story for you two, but for Momo, to start with…"

My voice drifted off as I explained things to Momo. It was the same story I sold to Nejire and Kimi. I have a second quirk, which lets me access some kind of Pocket/Personal Dimension where magical items appear, and I can retrieve them at will.

At each of my words, her frown only deepened. As she looked more sceptical than the other two. Of course, she hadn't seen much of my magic tricks yet. I only used my inventory freely in front of her, she kept asking me to teach her the 'trick', but I didn't, because I couldn't. 

So, I showed her some of my magic items, the silence orb, the mana bomb, the magic carpet, some more, and finally Kurai.

"Meow."

Kurai rubbed her head with Momo's legs. 

"I like your scent."

She muttered in her squeaky voice, all the while Momo was in disbelief. Kursi did a but of her magic and mana play, and now the talking beast was the last straw. The existence of Magic clearly caused her to lose some of her beliefs as a science nerd. 

"Next," I took three potions out of the air and placed them there. "To make you believe it 100%, I have the perfect thing."

Nejire gasped. "It's that beauty product!"

She tried to snatch one away and I let her. Then I tossed one to Kimi and softly handed one to Momo. Kurai stared at it briefly, but upon telling her that it won't work for her, she growled and sat down, licking her paws.

"Come one, drink it."

They exchanged gazes. 

"Would...that black thing come out again?"