Chapter 66: USJ Incident (1)

"It's the serial robber and murderer Habit Headgear!"

Some civilians yelled in fright as they observed the large disfigured man grabbing a family of three with his huge arms.

The heroes, Kamui Wood and Mt. Lady, were rendered useless against the villain because of the hostage. 

"Ugh… this guy."

Mt. Lady groaned to herself and glared at the villain who was laughing.

She was thinking about what to do, what to try, however, she couldn't see any possible action that would not hurt the civilian. 

Just then, with a distinctive laugh of a man in a million clouded the area as with a yellow flash, a coat wearing All Might brushed past Mt. Lady and struck the villain in the neck, knocking him out cold.

"Fear not, good family. I am here!"

He gave them a smirk before his ears twitched and he waved them off, kicking the ground and vanishing away. 

Mt. Lady smiled wryly, rubbing her injured elbow. She appreciated the No. 1's help, but this way, she and the other heroes in this city would be out of business.

—★—

"—Cough!"

All Might coughed in his fist, groaning. 

He was rushing towards a scream for help he just heard. But if he keeps doing this, he'd barely hold in for the special class today by the time he reaches UA. 

30 minutes. That's his limit now. 

It's been almost a year since he passed down One for All to Mirio Togata. Since then, he has weakened… a lot. Truthfully, he'd have weakened more than that if not for Nighteye's stern guidance. All Might liked the man for this because if not for him, he would have probably lost the 'torch' left by the last bits of One for All.

Well, though that torch would probably turn into a mere spark after today's… 'Rescue Training'.

Probably.

—★—

"For today's basic Hero Training, All Might, myself, and another will supervise."

The students around me started muttering at Aizawa's words. They assumed something special would happen today as well, unlike yesterday's Class President selection. 

"Sensei!" Sero raised his arm. "What will we be doing exactly?"

Aizawa nodded. "We will be preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods. We will be doing Rescue Training!!"

The students got an immediate reaction out of this.

"Uh, sounds like another hard day for us."

"Guess we will go home tired again.

Ida raised his hand at this. "Sensei, a question! If UA is going to teach us Recusing now, why was there a rescue exam at the entrance?"

Aizawa nodded. "It was to prove your worth. You only learned about rescuing in books in Middle school, putting it to practical use just from that was a huge feat for you guys. However, you guys barely got any rescue points… except for some people. So this training today is essential."

"Ah, I understand!" Ida nodded and bowed lightly. 

"Okay, in that case…" Aizawa clicked a button on the remote on his hand as multiple suitcases with numbers, 1 to 20, written on them, popped up out of the wall. They were the Hero Costumes. "If you're comfortable in your costumes, as in, you can move freely and it boosts your battle ability, you may wear your costumes. Or not, it's your choice."