Chapter 36: Changes (1)

Neji's second year of middle school started a few weeks later, things were getting a lot more interesting at this point.

But today, the most interesting development was happening in a city located a few cities away from Chiba city. In Aldera Junior High, a certain green-haired boy was going through the hardest time of his life.

Boom-Boom!

"You dare, Deku!?"

A bleeding Katsuki Bakugou had grabbed a relatively unharmed Izuku Midoriya by his collar while his other hand was close to the latter's face, creating small explosions.

His face was red and his eyes were bloodshot. He glared at Deku, the most annoying thing in his life, as he controlled himself from blasting him to bits.

This motherfucker-

How dare he do THAT again?

"K- Kacchan…" Izuku's horrified face finally made a sound, gulping. "Y- you were hurt… I couldn't just sit back and watch those kids beat you–"

Boom!

"Nobody asked for your help!"

Katsuki interrupted him, blasting on his chest, getting a groan from him.

"You are fucking Quirkless! What gave you the idea that I would need your help!?"

"But-"

Blast!

He released Izuku from his hold and blasted on his stomach, causing the latter to spit out saliva and drop to the ground.

"K- Kacchan… it hurts…" Izuku whimpered, staring at him pleadingly. "I… I didn't mean to make you feel bad–"

Blast!

A blast fell on his face, causing Izuku to cry out loud.

"Shut up, you damn nerd!" He stood above him with trembling hands while glaring. "You… you think you can look down on me, huh!?"

Izuku stared at him, huffing while droplets of tears gathered around his eyes….

So this is what he gets for trying to help…?

Recently, a school close to their Aldera Junior High was chosen to be upgraded and become one of those 'Hero Middle-Schools' that is becoming popular after Nighteye's speech at a conference where he explained how future heroes should be trained from an early age.

Baguko got in a fight with a group of boys from that school... No, he didn't lose, but from the looks of it – he was about to. That's when Izuku intervened… if he didn't intervene, he knew how much the defeat would affect his "friend's" mind.

Yet… after helping him out… he is treating him like this?

Where is the gratitude, where is the appreciation that he is supposed to get...?