Chapter 45: Test (2)

If you want to read 20+ chapters ahead, go here: www.patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 45: Test (2)

That part of the city was burning, the reason she didn’t like using that fiery attack. The sound of people screaming from outside the fire surrounding this area was riddling her heart to pump faster and faster.

This… can’t be real.

She lost to a villain…. A criminal.

Huff…

Down on her four limbs, she looked behind her, still panting. The other heroes had tried to intervene but the villain took them down in a matter of seconds. It was kind of a good thing they didn’t have to see her fall, but...

It hasn’t even been 50 seconds since he took that medicine, yet everyone was down?!

She couldn’t be the one to complain as her transformation had come off too, now she was back to her human form. But this was a bit disappointing too… So Japan's heroes are this weak?

“Hahahahaha!” The villain abruptly stomped on her head causing her to hit the asphalt road. “Number 9 Hero, seriously? This easy? Hahaha!! I can even take All Might like this!!”

‘Heh, wishful thinking.’ Ryukyu scoffed. 

The villain's whole body except for the head was covered in a much bigger and sturdier armour of muscles than before, but to match All Might he'd need to go beyond this.

“Huh? What’s up with that gaze, ya bitch?!” 

His other leg hit her in the stomach. “Even after losing, you dare look down on me?!?!” He raised his feet and thumped on her wrist causing Ryukyu to cry out along with the sound of bones breaking. “Yes, scream, show me that desperate face!!”

He laughed and laughed while her face rested on her own blood. Her breathing started to slow as her eyes started to close by themselves, just then in the pool of blood spattered on the street, she saw the reflection of a teen as her eyelids sprung up.

She turned her head under the foot of the villain and yelled, “What are you doing here!? RUN!!”

She started to yell, the world slowing down for her while the boy simply walked to her and crouched down just beside the villain who stared at the scene with doubt-filled eyes.

“Sleep.”

The boy's hand simply pressed her neck as she felt her vision distorting and going… dark.

The last thing she saw was the villain throwing a punch at her sidekick’s little brother.

-

It took him 10 minutes to reach here, so he wasn't expecting the fight to even begin by now, let alone end. But apparently, Ryukyu is weaker than he had expected.