Chapter 67: USJ Incident (2)

I ignored the students’ mutterings and looked down on the purple warp gate, instead.

There, two barely different looking Nomus walked out of the warp gate. One of them had pitch dark skin and a beak-like mouth, and the other had dark-grey skin and a flat-jawed mouth.

They looked upsetting, but the truly scary thing was their tiers.

<Nomu - Tier 5>

<Nomu - Tier 5>

I knew the USJ Nomu would be strong based on All Might being Tier 6, and I was right, but I wasn't expecting there would be two of them… Moreover, based on what Thirteen muttered to Aizawa, All Might wouldn’t be able to come here anytime soon.

At first I planned to finish the Nomu before All Might could even come so that I can get exp, but this… I might actually need a bit of help.

I rubbed my nose while the students were asking what kind of dumb villains would attack UA. They were throwing words at each other, while Thirteen tried to calm them down.

...I guess it's time to do what a gamer must do. 

Cheat.

I slipped my hands inside my pockets, but in reality, my hands went inside my inventory as I took out a ring.

[Ring of Invisibility (undead only):

Description: you are invisible to the eyes of all undead as long as you're wearing the ring. 

The effect lasts for 30 minutes before it needs to recharge itself for 24h.]

Remember this item from the dungeon in Mount Fuji? From what I know, Nomus are basically undead. So I am going to try this on. Though I doubt it’d be as easy as that, even considering it works on the beasts, since one of the Nomus lacks eyes, to begin with, he’d probably use his other senses to detect me. 

Ugh, and the second might be the same, eyes might not even matter to these guys.

I looked down to the down floor where the small human-sized portal had spread like a cloud of thin smoke. People were coming out of the smoke as if they were hiding there all along.

Right then, something flashed in my retina. A quest.

[Quest has been generated:

While going out to do rescue training, you come across the eerie League of Villains who are trying to kill you, your girlfriend, and your classmates. 

Objective: Survive with your girlfriend.

Bonus Objective 1: Defeat the 2 Nomus.

Bonus Objective 2: Let Shigaraki flee without being obvious, thus giving him a chance to grow and ensure at least 10x more XP for your future self.

Reward: Tier Potion, Quirk XP Card, Health Potion 3x, 1 billion Xp!

Bonus Reward 1: Tier Potion, Respect from most students and teachers, Aizawa’s favouritism, 1 billion Xp!