171: Crackling Danger (1)

Chapter 171: Crackling Danger (1)

Hisashi was honestly impressed by the blonde girl's willpower. Even after being tortured for almost a day, she was still moving her dirty mouth.

He really would have wanted her as his subordinate if not for her background. Being Neji's lover meant she had to die.

On the contrary, he changed the initial plan because of this development. It might take weeks for her to finally break, Hisashi wasn't going to wait that long. Now that he knew Neji was alive, he wanted to destroy that boy again as soon as possible.

So, using his century-old experience, he schemed something.

Something that'd let him get what he wants.

—★—

Toga's eyelids slowly parted, her golden irises peeking out as they gained focus, blinking a few times and looking around the room.

"Oh... they left me alone when I was sleeping."

She was tied against the wall, sitting on her naked ass while her back rested against the cold wall. Her arms were tied above her head, shackled, but except for that, she wasn't confined by anything else.

Looking down at her body and then doing another double-check, Toga was surprised to find most of her wounds vanished.

"How?"

She hummed for a moment before shaking her head. Thinking about it, she could guess what happened.

That big bad villain must have a subordinate with a healing quirk, though that quirk's power probably wasn't enough to heal her entirely so she was still bleeding from some places. As for why they healed her? It's a common tactic in torture to wait until the victim is recovered enough so that they can be tortured further.

"Tsk."

Last night was painful. Really painful. But not unbearable for a person like her who gets off the pain. It was certainly a funny expression her torturers made when she squirted all over them while getting her nails plucked out.

But that's all, she needed to get out of here and kill that bastard. Neji was her blood bank, someone she loved, how dare this bastard kill him?! He needed to face consequences, big villain or not.

It was then when knocks fell on the door of the room she was locked on in before the small slider under the door was pulled up and a plate of food was slid in front of her legs.

"..."

How was she supposed to eat with her hands tied?

Hearing her stomach grumble, she couldn't help but sigh as she moved her feet to the plate and started to use them to tear the bread and bring it to her mouth. It wasn't particularly hard, as she was a flexible girl, the hard part was gulping the dry bread.

Barely making it through her throat, luckily not choking to her death, Toga gritted her teeth as she cursed in her mind.

'Fuck. Change of plans. I can't beat them by myself. They were asking me about where I and Neji last met, meaning there's a chance that Neji's family or friends (or both) are in that Eusha city mansion right now. Maybe I should go there to find them... maybe I will find someone who can sympathise with me, and even take revenge by my side.'

There's also a chance that the reason they're asking this is because Neji somehow managed to survive, and they're looking for him. But Toga didn't want to think about that possibility since she would just be disappointed.