Chapter 46: Entrance Exam (1)

Neji had to accept Ryukyu’s offer since she was pressing too much, and rejecting would be disrespectful.

Though when he asked Nejire about it, she seemed to be shrugging it off.

"Well…. if it's Ryukyu, then I approve."

That's what she said. Neji was kind of stunned seeing Nejire being barely concerned with the idea of him having a harem.

He first thought was the Harem Lord title, but according to its description:

[Your partners would have less aversion towards sharing you among themselves.].

Here the keyword is "themselves", meaning they wouldn't share him with random girls. That meant only one thing, Ryukyu was special to Nejire.

From the anime, it was clear Nejire was very close to Ryukyu from the constant neck-locking scenes here and there. It was so close that Neji recalled there being assumptions saying Nejire is into girls. Though even if that statement was true in the canon timeline, it's clearly wrong in this one. But he could tell Nejire was very close with Ryukyu even in this timeline, she did talk a lot about her with him.

"Ah-uh, well, I don't plan to add girls randomly. I want strong and beautiful girls, that's the main criteria." Neji mumbled to himself.

"Um… doesn't Ryuko Tatsuma match that description, though?" Kimi mumbled while lying beside him and wearing a pair of glasses, a t-shirt and a short tight skirt, basically, dressed like a teacher.

Kimi was back to her previous meek personality after her ‘brat’ side was taught a lesson. Now, she was in Neji’s room with the excuse of teaching Neji things for the upcoming final exam. They were done 'studying', so now they were resting on the bed.

Kimi added with a thoughtful pose, "She's both beautiful and she's strong. More importantly, she's an actual dragon-girl… don’t you want a dragon girl in your harem?"

Neji sighed seeing Kimi smiling hopefully. She recently started reading manga for some reason, so she was getting familiar with some interesting terms.

Knowing Kimi was a closet pervert, a weird one who gets off seeing her man fucking others. Neji doubted there were fetishes that she wasn't into. She is probably into Beastality too, but knowing that he’d would never do something like that, she can only be satisfied with seeing him fuck demi-human girls.

"So... w-when are you going to catch her?" Kimi asked with hopeful eyes.

"What do you mean 'catch'? You think women are Pokemons?"

"Yess!"

Neji facepalmed.

Sighing, he asked, "Though, do you know anything about her? You were a high ranking hero too, after all."

“Ah… no.” Kimi shook her head and started explaining.

It was a short story. After graduating from Shiketsu at the age of 18, she became an independent hero who climbed the rank of No 13 in less than 2 years. But because of an incident, she had to quit her career at the age of 20, back then Ryukyu was only 12 years old.