170: Meet Up (2)

Chapter 170: Meet Up (2)

Neji was finally done with his quest.

Unfortunately, amongst the three civilians he found earlier, only one had a quirk. So it took him a bit longer, but he had finally managed to complete the quest.

===

Technical know-how - Level 4: Allows the user to easily operate almost any electronic device.

Appraiser - Level 3: Allows the user to easily determine the worth of an item, and even guess how old they are.

Healthy Body - Level 5: Allows the user to have a healthy body. The higher the level, the more healthy the body is.

Multitasker - Level 4: Allows the user to be better at multitasking.

Body Reader - Level 7: Allows the user to accurately read body language to anticipate emotions and actions.

===

These are the civilian quirks he got. They weren't that strong in the battle aspect, but frankly, they were versatile enough to compromise for once.

Especially Body Reader, it was of the highest level. It might have been higher if the previous user wasn't a teenager. But the previous owner definitely made sure to use the quirk at any given chance to have brought it up to level-7. Neji appreciated this quirk because it will make his future flirting easier (not that he was ever having a hard time before).

With this, the quest was completed and notifications spread in front of Neji's eyes,

[The Quest, "Rise of the King", is completed!]

[Quest: You have gained a lot of power recently, but that doesn't mean you're invincible! Your final enemies can't even compare to the likes of Hisashi Midoriya, so even if you have the power to beat him it doesn't matter! Gain more power, for your life depends on it.

Objective: Kill 10 villains and steal their quirk!

Bonus Objective: Steal 5 quirks from innocents/heroes!

Reward: 10-levels worth of EXP (on top of what you'd get from killing), 5x HP Potions, 10x Stamina Potions, Magical ink.

Optional Reward: 2-levels worth of EXP, An Armour made by The Director of the Last Act.

Special Perk: During this quest, taking the Quirks of someone won't diminish their Tiers, so the exp you'd receive wouldn't be lessened.]

[You have completed the main objective!]

[Distributing rewards...]

[You have received Health Potions 5x!]

[You have received Stamina Potions 10x!]

[You have received 33,000 experience points!]

[You have levelled up!]

[You have levelled...!]

[You have...!]

[You have gained 10 Levels, you have reached Level 169!]

He was level 150 when he left the mansion this morning... He gained 9 levels from killing the 10 villains, and 10 more now. This growth speed was simply awesome. All these villains in Japan were just walking exp-bags for him at this point.