142: Imminent Danger (1)

Chapter 142: Imminent Danger (1)

[Dragon Monarch]—that’s what Hisashi Midoriya’s real quirk is called.

It’s a transformation type Quirk, but it’s a pretty special one, as it can also be considered a mutant type Quirk. Even without transforming, his humanoid body wasn’t exactly humane, it was draconic in many ways. This allowed him “Longevity”, which is how he’s as old as the infamous All for One, despite looking like a middle-aged man.

That’s the reason Hisashi Midoriya could barely hold his rage. He’s lived long, but only once in his life did he fall for a woman. Now, that woman was in the hospital, and the child he had with her was no more.

All, because of a brat in high school.

“Neji Hado, huh?” Hisashi grumbled, throwing the glass of wine he had in his hand.

Neji Hado–a kid who was studying in the same class as Izuku. From what his old friend Shigaraki told him, that kid’s been making things hard for Izuku since high school started.

Hisashi wasn’t aware of the bullying his son went through in Middle School, which was why his son almost committed suicide by drinking poison. Luckily, Izuku survived that time. Unfortunately, something similar has happened this time too, and this time… there was no lucky situation.

No, this time it wasn't a suicide attempt, both AFO and Hisashi believed that.

From what AFO said to him, it seems Izuku was having a hard time in school because of the other boy, which was why he wasn’t getting enough sleep and was always tired, both mentally and physically. This meant, there’s a high chance that the accident with the oven happened because Izuku was mentally tired and wasn’t careful to the initial smell of burn, which should have alerted him to turn the oven off immediately.

Hisashi was very angry at his friend, Shigaraki aka All for One, for not taking care of this Neji kid before. But he understood his friend's situation, so he naturally transferred all his hatred towards the white-haired kid.

Hisashi knew there's a solid chance All for One was just trying to redirect his anger onto someone else, but there's an even more solid chance of him telling the truth. Because Hisashi watched the UA Sports Festival, where that Neji kid stepped on Izuku's head and defeated him shamefully, even though there was no need to go to such lengths. There clearly was bad beef between his son and that kid. 

More importantly, that kid… just looked irritating, so much so that Hisashi could easily imagine him bullying his poor son.

‘In middle school, it was that Bakugo kid. I couldn’t do anything because by the time I was notified, Izuku had already left that school. But now… now that my son was killed because of excessive bullying from a foolish teenager, I will have my revenge.’

His body trembled as he slammed his fist on the wall, causing it to crack and blast a hole on it.

"Tch… I have to hold it in… just a bit more… just a week …" Hisashi hissed. "Shigaraki said he's making a deal with a group called the Meta Liberation Army. That old fool probably wants to use me in his plan to take over Japan…"

Hisashi had no interest in Japan, so he didn't care. While this all irked him a lot, he needed All for One's help to safely leave America without notifying Star and Stripes, and luckily All for One was the perfect man for that with his teleportation Quirks.

—★—

Neji and Ochako's training proceeded smoothly without any issue, and slowly Neji started to sense the tweaking with gravity that Ochako's quirk did, it was like seeing and feeling an invisible force.