Chapter 32: Game (1)

Year 198, December 25th.

It was nighttime in San Diego, California. Neji had come here to spend his winter break, of course, Kimi joined too.

"Um... is this really okay?"

Kimi avoided eye contact while pulling her sleeves up. She was fine being naked around him, but wearing this type of dress is just... embarrassing.

Wearing a skintight suit with two bunny ears attached to her head, Kimi looked at him shyly.

[Image Here]

Seeing Neji blinking innocently, smiling, she sighed and shook her head

Seeing Neji blinking innocently, smiling, she sighed and shook her head. "You're not satisfied with a catgirl? Now you need a bunny-girl too?"

Neji crawled on top of her, leaned down and kissed her nape. Biting her cat-ears, he then licked his lips looking at her eyes. "What makes you think you alone can satisfy me?"

"You know, that's basically saying you're dissatisfied with me and you'd fuck other girls if needed," Kimi commented with a straight face.

At this, Neji crackled up. "And what makes you think I am not doing that already?"

"What?" Kimi blinked and raised an eyebrow. "Who is it?"

"Oh, is that a questioning tone I see?" Neji looked at her amusedly, she flinched. He still answered, "It's the hot homeroom teacher I talked to you about. She's been eyeing me since the first day, so I had to play the role of the gentleman and satisfy her urges just before the winter break started."

"..."

Neji chuckled at her silence and rubbed two of his fingers above her pussy, feeling the wet cloth.

"My, why're you getting wet?"

He retracted his finger out and gave it a lick while eyeing her red face. "Pervert."

Immediately, she covered her face with her hands and released a soft moan. "I-it's not about being a pervert... it's just that h-hot!"

"No, you're a pervert. An S-grade masochistic pervert."

Neji then shoved his hand in the air, it sank in space, taking out a long rope.

Kimi was all used to his 'magic tricks', but she was still taken off guard seeing the rope.

"W- wait-"