Chapter 16: Finally Free (2)

Disclaimer: I was horny.

|A few months later|

Along with his family and Kimi, Neji walked towards the parking lot located in the Hado courtyard. Gara had red eyes and was being supported by Kimi, helping her walk. Nejire was walking by Neji’s side while Aiko walked a step forward in front of the group.

They reached the parking lot where dozens of cars were resting, most of them bought by Aiko who was a gigantic car nerd with his grand collection. The group walked in front of a brand new black-coloured car with red lining on the tires. The car was reflecting the sunlight gorgeously.

"Lo and behold, this is the latest Mercedes-G-Class. She is painted with the colour 'Black 3.0', the darkest black in the world. This baby's true beauty comes to life at night." Aiko grabbed a key out of his pocket and clicked a button. The car beeped as the front lights lit up.

"This was completely unnecessary," Neji said, shaking his head. "How much did it cost?"

Aiko shrugged. "Eh, just a few million yen, don't worry about the price, kiddo. You're gonna travel for two years, it's only fair that your father gives you something that would help you do what you want with just but a few problems."

Neji didn't reply and simply observed the car. To say the car was gorgeous would be an understatement. It was fucking divine. The question about the price was simply a formality. He knew there weren't any cars his parents couldn’t afford, they are pillars of their respective fields after all. He has seen many kids drive luxurious cars in his previous life, and today here he was going to experience the same.

Meanwhile, Nejire tilted her head with a finger in her lips. "Hey, hey, daddy." She called with her eyes locked on the car. "The car is cool and all, but shouldn't white be better for Neji?" She turned and locked eyes with Aiko. "Yeah, yeah, it would have been better! It matches his hair!"

"Not really, sweety." Gara, who was busy wiping her tears, talked for the first time. "I… sniff... specifically chose the colour since it would look better in contrast with his hair. Black and white colour matches with each other better than anything."

Nejire glanced at Gara and nodded her head. "Okay then, this is good too. Though stop crying! Even I'm not crying!" She stuck her tongue out as Gara giggled whilst wiping away her tears.

"Alright, alright, I will stop."

She sighed and moved Kimi's hands away from her shoulder. She walked closer to Neji and crouched down, putting her hands on his shoulder.

"Baby, I have listened to what you said, haven't I?"

Neji nodded.

"Then listen to me too, okay? Don't cause any trouble for Kimi. She may be a maid, but treat her like your big sister." She said while glancing at the smiling Kimi. "Do whatever she says, and always stick close to her."

Neji nodded again.

"And the previous condition still stands. You need to call me every night before going to bed. Or, you know, I won't be able to sleep at night."