Chapter 48: Entrance Exam (3)

Chapter 48: Entrance Exam (3)

In the observatory room, the teachers were enjoying the test happening in all the ‘Easy, Medium, Hard, and Hell’ difficulty stages. It’s no wonder that most of their gazes were focused on the Hell difficulty, as it would surely push the students to the edge and show them the elites amongst elites.

However, Principal Nezu wasn’t the same. Sitting in a chamber within the observation room, he was instead observing the stages other than the ‘Hell’ one. Since he was the one who planned the stages, to begin with, he knew the chances of 300 students coming out winning with enough points. 

“A mere 2.14%,” He said to himself while taking a sip of tea. He didn't want to miss out on the others for a minority. 

The Hell test says, ‘Save a group of civilians from a villain attack within a disaster-stricken city’, but the city where the test is held wasn’t going through a single-disaster crisis. The demo city was divided into multiple parts. 

There was a part where an earthquake had hit and villains were trying to take advantage of it and loot people’s houses. 

A part where a firestorm was raging and a group of zombie-like villains were trying to kill all the civilians.

There was a part where a school shooting was happening, commenced by the quiet kid who was secretly the son of a villain.

There was a demo sea where a ship had drowned and villains with fish-like quirks were trying to harm them.

There was a terrorist attack in a hospital that was destroyed because of the earthquake – other than all these, there were a few more too.

Each situation had 4~5 villains, so around 20 incidents were happening in the demo city. All of these incidents are a one-time thing, so it was a battle of who gets there first too.

Shota Aizawa, who was standing just by Nezu, glanced at him after hearing his words. After 3 seconds, he simply turned his head back to the monitor and started observing the students again.

“Aizawa-san, do you have anyone in mind?” Nezu suddenly asked while watching a Crow-head student finishing his third villain in one of the ‘Hard’ stages.

“No.” Aizawa looked at the ‘Hell’ as his sharp eyes narrowed at a pair of students flying in the sky. “Not yet.”

There were 300 students on the very large Ground B6. Amongst them, at the east-most side of the city, the blonde-haired kid who was exploding everything in his way seemed to be at the top. But from the looks of it… the top is going to change soon.

«—(★)—»

Blasting forward, above the tall skyscrapers, I could see Uraraka’s frightened face as she hugged me tightly to not fall off. 

Ah, uh, cuddling in public, I see… 

Erm…

I had my eyes off the Lord activated for clearer vision since I suffer a similar problem to 'Chidori' when moving too fast. Yes, I experience tunnel vision which restricts my movement, but with EL, that's not a problem anymore. 

Anyway, I was at the west-most side of the city and things were looking spicy.

"Uraraka!" I called while the wind brushed past my hair. "You see those guys in front?"

She nodded slowly with one of her eyes open. 

Far from us, there was a group of villains who had surrounded a group of civilians, from the looks of it they were patients, doctors, nurses and behind them was a destroyed hospital. Some of the victims were under debris and stuff while the villains were standing by casually. It's like a game, like how a situation would only start when the player approaches the place, it's that type of situation.