137: Plans and Executions (2)

Chapter 137: Plans and Executions (2)

From just canon, Neji already knew that villains will be coming to attack the students in Summer Camp. But, he wasn't expecting them to attack the students' parents too.

'Guess the butterfly has flapped its wings again.'

About how Izuku even knew of the Student families' location though; Neji had a fair guess. It's not exactly hard to get information, even inside a school like UA-High, with Izuku's quirk. He can simply go to the bathroom and enter his Astral Form to roam around and find the papers he needed.

At last, as shocking as it might sound, Izuku Midoriya was the main schemer in this plan of killing students and their families. Because from what Toga reported, even Shigaraki was shocked when Izuku presented the idea, meaning, this idea was 100% coming straight from Izuku.

Though unfortunately for his poor luck... Inevitably because of this plan, he was targeting Neji's parents, too.

'That fool.'

He just invited his own death.

Neji could ask Kimi to look after his parents when he leaves for Summer Camp, but that'd mean Momo's parents would be in danger. Not only that, Uraraka was a good friend of his, and he knew if anything happened to her parents she'll probably kill herself. So of course, Neji wouldn't sit and watch all this happen.

So, since Izuku's the brain of this plan, Neji simply needed to eliminate him.

Because what's a plan without the brain?

The League will be forced to abandon this idea of theirs, then. If they don't, Neji had Toga to inform him of everything anyway. He will prepare a counter plan for everything.

—★—

The next day at school, it was lunchtime when Neji leaned against the wall, eating a sandwich, as he watched Momo and Kendo work their butts off.

"Ugh...!" Momo grunted, picking up a large box big enough for her hands to barely grab it. "Who knew being the Class President demanded such labour."

"Regretting already?" Neji chuckled in a mocking tone. "You know, you can just ask me for help. I can use my telekinesis~"

"How about no." Momo said dryly, walking from one corner to the other of the room, putting the box down. "I don't need your help with this little work. Stop making me seem worthless, hmph."

She humphed, leaning down to pick up something else, which caused her butt to raise up and wiggle in front of Neji's eyes.

"You know..." it was Kendo who spoke this time. "It's kinda creepy if you stare at her butt while eating food."

Momo flinched at that, blushing softly, but she didn't try to cover anything.

Neji, licking food from his lips, turned to Kendo. "Well, um, sorry if you feel offended. I would have looked at you too, butt she'll be jealous."

"Hey!" Both girls, blushing, yelled at the same time. Kendo couldn't stand it anymore and turned to the door. "Y-you two love birds stay here. Momo, I will take care of the other room!"

Saying that she ran and left.

Neji kept eating his sandwich, while Momo went back to work.

"Seriously..." she sighed. "Can't you stop flirting for even a minute?"

Neji, eating his last bite, yawned. "I mean I don't have anything else to do in school, you know? Besides, it's lunchtime."

Momo sighed again, moving a chair from one corner to another. She gave him permission to flirt, as long as he wasn't touching any girl right in front of her. Now it seemed that was a bad idea.