122: Dungeon (1)

Chapter 122: Dungeon (1)

The golden light engulfed Neji entirely and the light caused his vision to be too bright for him to see. In that soundless space, Neji stood for a few seconds before his vision slowly returned.

"My liege." A woman, who was kneeling and yet was as tall as him, spoke with her head raised. "Welcome back."

Murcia, the green-skinned ogre woman, said and waited for Neji to respond.

Neji nodded, his sight clear now, and spoke. "How long has it been?"

"Only a second, as usual."

It's only been a second since Neji had last left this world, though he had spent two weeks in the outside world.

"I see, good." Neji nodded and gestured for Mursha to stand up.

Kurai jumped from his shoulders and hopped above Mursha's head.

"Papa, take mommy out!" Kurai said. "She must be suffocating!"

"Okay, okay, give me a second," Neji said and opened his inventory, where he could see Kimi's face on one of the slots, looking like a Profile Picture. He shoved his hand inside that slot, his hand going through Kimi's face before he pulled out her unconscious body and softly placed her on the ground.

It worked!

Mursha looked stunned.

'Such high-class spatial magic... Truly, High-Humans are something else.' She nodded to herself. It was a wise choice to follow Neji. But she was curious about something?

"My liege, if you don't mind me asking, who is this Demi?"

Demi was a term used for Demi-Humans. From the looks of the woman lying down, wearing maid clothes, she was a Cat-Human.

"...Is she a maid from your plane?" Mursha asked carefully. Monsters hated Demis because they hunted monsters and saw them as nothing but lower life-forms. But Mursha wouldn't dare to say something dumb if this maid was Neji's own maid. She knew he might have made love with her, but that wouldn't stop him from killing her if she were to misbehave. He was more of a monster than her sometimes.

"She's my maid, and she's my lover too," Neji said as he crouched down and tapped her neck. "Be sure to treat her like how you would my own wife."

Mursha's body trembled in shock as she gulped and straightened her back. "Y-yes, of course my liege!"

Kurai gave a cat-like chuckle from above her head while Neji gave the last tap on Kimi's neck.

There was a jolt as Kimi jumped up with a gasp. Neji moved away, barely avoiding a clash of heads, and Kimi's wide eyes started to look around.

Her shocked eyes became curious and the curious eyes became surprised.

"This looks like the basement of some monster village..." She spoke, her eyes running around before they stopped on Mursha's feet. Slowly, her eyes squinted up Mursha's legs, her thighs, her abdomen, her overly large chest, and finally, it landed on her scary face.

"Uh... is that a monster girl?" She suddenly sniffed the air, her nose twitching. "This scent... this is the same scent you return with every now and then after school."

Kimi turned her head to Neji, looking as if she had just solved a mystery. "Wait, so there are living beings inside this dimension?! That's incredible!"

"Young master, are there-" She tried to stand up but stumbled on her dress. Neji caught her before she could fall down and placed her straight.

Kimi cleared her throat. "That was embarrassing as a retired Pro Hero... erhm."